Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell, give the whole block cable just to be sure you get the correct house. Then bill 'em for the whole amount.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

What makes this truly sad is that I believe it. When at a cosplay party, the girl that was hosting couldn't figure out how to order pizza, even after I told her three times that she just needed to tell them what we wanted and the address.

She could not string together "555 deal. One cheese, two pepperoni, breadsticks, 2-liter coke." I ended up doing it for her. Then I had to answer the door and hand over the cash because she didn't know "what to do when he comes."
      A smile is just a grimace that's been edited for public consumption. -- Tony Cochran

Comment

Quoth Tigress
        What makes this truly sad is that I believe it. When at a cosplay party, the girl that was hosting couldn't figure out how to order pizza, even after I told her three times that she just needed to tell them what we wanted and the address.

She could not string together "555 deal. One cheese, two pepperoni, breadsticks, 2-liter coke." I ended up doing it for her. Then I had to answer the door and hand over the cash because she didn't know "what to do when he comes."
        OT: Tigress, you cosplay?

On Topic: I get people that don't give me their cross streets all the time, or they don't even know what a cross street is.
        "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Quoth Mr. Rude
          Hell, give the whole block cable just to be sure you get the correct house. Then bill 'em for the whole amount.
          Hmm, you have a good point. I could pocket the extra funds. OK OK, maybe not...
          The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

I get people that don't give me their cross streets all the time, or they don't even know what a cross street is.
            An ill-tempered road?
            Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Working...
            X