This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can't keep my mouth shut.

There's a drunk guy that comes in with his idiot buddies at least four times a week just to play our Guitar Hero arcades. Someone had the bright idea of putting in a sports bar three stores down from us, so we have to deal with all the morons coming out and wandering into our store. So...

Tonight, douchebag and his buddies come into the store, look at me and ask, "Do you guys have Rock Band for the 360?"

I look at J, the ASM, because I really don't know as I just got in.

J: asm
    Me: yep
    DN: douchenozzle of the year

DN: Do you guys have any Rock Band for the 360?
    J: -calmly, apologetically- No.
    DN: Dude, you're always soooo belligerent when I come in! What's up with that?
    Me (thinking)Maybe because you're always soooo intoxicated when you come in!
    J: O...Okay..
    DN: -beings to walk out-

And right as they exited, it slipped. I just..couldn't help it.

Me: Have a good night, Princess!

...yep, I expect a complaint, because I know damn well he heard it because he paused and almost looked back.
    Would you like a Stummies?

See, this is why I just go to Gameworks on a Friday night. I can do my drinking and play arcade games, all in one place, without pissing anyone off.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

*in a moment of sheer internettiness with a dash of lolcats...* Gameworks for the win!!!! I love that place, we've got a dave and buster's near me.
      Well that was a bit like sand-blasting a soup cracker.

Comment

Quoth marty View Post

...yep, I expect a complaint, because I know damn well he heard it because he paused and almost looked back.
        I wouldn't be too worried. I've had people drunk off their ass complain to me, threaten to report me to my manager, and even call corporate. Nothing ever came of it and I attribute it to them being too hungover to remember where they were the night before.
        Last edited by Broomjockey; 12-07-2007, 03:57 PM. Reason: Edit quotes

Comment

hehe Princess
          Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

He had it coming. No one gets paid enough to deal with drunks and people on drugs (especially meth and crack), I don't care what any bigwig says. No one gets paid enough to deal with that.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I doubt he will complain I bet he was to drunk to remember what you said tomorrow morning.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
                I wouldn't be too worried. I've had people drunk off their ass complain to me, threaten to report me to my manager, and even call corporate. Nothing ever came of it and I attribute it to them being too hungover to remember where they were the night before.
                Oh, I'm really not worried, I just think it's kind of funny that he probably will.
                Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
                  See, this is why I just go to Gameworks on a Friday night. I can do my drinking and play arcade games, all in one place, without pissing anyone off.
                  Quoth Jak_O_Lantern View Post
                  *in a moment of sheer internettiness with a dash of lolcats...* Gameworks for the win!!!! I love that place, we've got a dave and buster's near me.
                  UmMMmMmMmm.

Video Games + Food + DrinkieDrink + One Location = GOOD!

Vastly inflated prices for the above = BAD!
                  Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Working...
                  X