This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are the antichrist!

Let me say first and foremost that I do NOT want this to turn into a religion debate.

I am an overrated taxi cab. Basically I drive people to medical appointments that the insurance pays for the ride. One day I was sent by my office to pick up a woman and I arrived early (happens a lot). I don't beep until the time scheduled to be picked up.

In this particular case, I beep, and the client's husband comes out to tell me that she will be just a few more minutes. Fine with me, I get paid by the hour. Then he asks if I believe in Jesus. I tell him yes BUT that this was an inappropriate topic as I was working and he's not even my client.

Well, he continues for a few minutes talking about random related stuff. Then he asks me to say a prayer with him. Again I tell him that it is inappropriate time and place. Again he asks me to say a prayer. I once again politely refuse.

Then it's happens.......he screams....YOU ARE PART OF THE ANTICHRIST!!

I couldn't speak for a moment but managed to eventually say "I'm sorry you feel that way" and I just closed the window to the car.

He just kept standing there staring at me in the car. I tried my best to make it look like I was doing paperwork. Finally, his wife gets into the car. I'm still freaked out that she is going to do the same thing. Amazingly she was really sweet and didn't mention it at all.

When all was said and done I called my office manager. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't do anything though as it wasn't our client.

Sounds like someone forgot to take their meds....
    "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
    ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Wow, he sounds really unstable.

Do you ever worry about your safety doing that job?

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Yeah, that's truly bizarre. I mean, my father's a real bible beater, but come on...that's ridiculous.
        You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

So which part of the Antichrist are you? Maybe the left big toe? A nostril?

^^^^Probably the question I'd have asked in your situation...
          My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

I have never been call the Antichrist, I'm going to have to work on that!

Did you ask the lady about it? I'm the curious sort and would have asked her if her husband was all right.
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

I've worn a t-shirt stating I'm the Anti-Christ before.

I'm a Marilyn Manson fan by the way. No-one to my knowledge has ever commented on the t-shirt. O_o
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

I was dubbed "the Antichrist of the call center" by one of the girls in the training department. I was honored. At least I know the new hire she had with her at the time won't mess with me, and none of the other new hires either if she spreads her gossip properly

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                  Do you ever worry about your safety doing that job?
                  Yes, yes I do. Some of my clients really scare me.

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post
                    So which part of the Antichrist are you? Maybe the left big toe? A nostril?
                    A random leg hair?
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Marnier View Post
                      YOU ARE PART OF THE ANTICHRIST!!
                      "Yeah man, I'm a real dick. And bigger than you"

Comment

Working...
                      X