This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ttam View Post
    It's just sad how few US Americans have maps and our education such as in South Africa and The Iraq, everywhere such as. They should definitely... our education over here in the US should help South Africa and The Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.
    I about choked on my spaghetti. Thank you for reminding me of the teen beauty pageant contestant that put back the reputations of blondes everywhere by about 30 years.

Quoth Pagan View Post
    Just because it's stupid doesn't mean that President Bush said it.
    Give him time.

Quoth Pagan View Post
    And he knows where New Mexico is, too!
    Care to wager on that one?

Speaking of geographically challenged people, we had a young couple (about 20) in The Bar months ago, and at one point they approached the hostess and their server and asked them both to sign one of the drink coasters for the couple.

HOSTESS: "Oh, you collect those? Yeah, lots of people like doing that."
    YOUNG COUPLE: "No, it's just our first time in The Bahamas."
    HOSTESS AND SERVER TOGETHER:

See, The Bar is in Key West. Which is in Florida. Which is in the U.S.

Not in The Bahamas.

If you really want to be entertained, look at a map of the Florida Keys and The Bahamas. You can drive (over bridges) to Key West from the U.S. You can't do that with The Bahamas. But assuming they came by plane or boat, let me ask you this....why oh why would there be so many cars on the streets in The Bahamas with FLORIDA LICENSE PLATES? Also, there are a million and one references to Key West everywhere you go downtown. None for The Bahamas. I mean, they were very nice people, but CLUELESS!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
    X