Clear All

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
    I'm plenty Irish, if you're interested.
    Bow-chicka-bow-ow!
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

To attempt to clarify:

We did not have Irish Creme coffee, and have not had it since late June. If we did have it, we would have been more then happy to make it for him. But since we didn't have ANY, we couldn't have made if, even if we wanted to.

The scary thing is, we had plenty of IC creamer thingies he could have used. I know it's not the same, but it would have been better than nothing.

Some people just go around being jerks because they think they can. ::sigh::
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

If you can believe it, jerk came in again last week.

Looked around. Didn't see his precious Irish Creme coffee. Once again asked if we were too lazy to make it.

I told him once again that it wasn't our decision but he could feel free to blame me for it. <----No, I wasn't rude about it. I was in a great mood that day, and was laughing when I said it.

I mentioned it next time I saw my boss, and she told me that it was HER decision to not have it anymore. It was actually a flavor we had every day, not a monthly special, but no one wanted it, so she got rid of it.

You may or may not know it, but gas station coffee is horrifically expensive for the gas station to buy, so we have to be watchful of what sells and what doesn't. So, friends, if you see a flavor of coffee that you like, BUY it. You never know when it will be discontinued at your favorite store.

I was shocked to find out my store doesn't and will never sell French Vanilla flavored coffee. At my previous stores, we could hardly keep enough on hand to get through til the next order day. It just doesn't sell where I work now.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Cust: "But I thought the sign said 'Just ask, and we'll brew it FRESH! Just for you!'"
          Me: "Sorry, we were referring to someone else. I apologize."

You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Men.

You know, they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

Gunsage, that's funny. I wish I had an opportunity to say that.
            Last edited by Becks; 01-15-2008, 03:27 PM. Reason: blah
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
              Now I want Irish Creme coffee.

It's rather like it doesn't exist on this planet anymore.
              lol same here... i think i'll get some coffee on the way to work in the morning
              (tho they do have irish cream where i go... 4 flavors usually... hazelnut, irish cream, regular, and decaf).

either that or i'll just grab a can from the vending machines. (yes they have cans of hot coffee in machines here - YUM)

Comment

Am I that weird to be in the US and like canned coffee? Never had it hot though...
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I want it brewed FRESH! I also want my HOT DOG between a BUN! I'd also like CREAM in the COFFEE! I also like COFFEE in my CAN! YES.

pr0n

Last edited by Broomjockey; 01-15-2008, 09:22 PM. Reason: removing excessiveness
                  You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    lol same here... i think i'll get some coffee on the way to work in the morning
                    Have some for me, please. :looking hopeful:
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

How hard is it to buy irish creme flavoring? I see it in the store for like 6 bucks. Honestly though, I just find coffee nasty in general. I mean have you ever smelled burnt coffee? I swear someone burns one pot a day at some business that is near the freeway just so I have to smell it on my way to and from work. I find it hard to believe anyone could smell that and still like a cup.

Now having said that... I have had ONE good cup of coffee in my life. That was because the owners of the hole-in-the-wall Cafe I went to own a coffee plantation in Colombia and import their own beans fresh and straight from their plantation. You can't beat homemade, roasted and ground. That freeze-dried crap can't touch it.
                      You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Working...
                      X