This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Funnies

I swear I thought I posted this...if I did, I apologize for the repost. Anyway, here are some weird quotes from emails I've gotten recently in my new position.

Customer: I was watching a movie…that “Failure to Launch” movie & it FAILED TO LAUNCH!!

Customer: Either give me a better discount or I’m going to cancel my digital phone and the digital part of my phone.

Customer: I am tired of paying for your "services of messes."

Customer: I’m looking for something inside the affordable range.

Customer: Watching the NBA finals without high definition was torture!!!!

Customer: I’m confused. I’m trying to get this laptop & desktop computer to share the Internet & they refuse to share!

EMAIL Customer: I am CALLING to find out what the problems is. (you're not calling me, genius)

Customer: I will not tolerate your pathetic excuses for tv reception. Inform me of your corrective plan & fix it. Signed: Just waiting to become a former customer

Customer: I have a huge TV. It’s 27”!!
    Last edited by Phone Jockey; 08-19-2006, 06:24 PM.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    Customer: I’m looking for something inside the affordable range.
    I quite like this one. Almost sounds too intelligent for your customer base, though, PhoneJockey.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Customer: I will not tolerate your pathetic excuses for tv reception. Inform me of your corrective plan & fix it. Signed: Just waiting to become a former customer
      Oh man, that is just precious.

I once had a customer tell me his son dropped his plastic model and it broke. He asked, "What are you going to do about it?"

I told him he could possibly buy a new one.

He screamed "You should have a plan to correct this for me!"

Comment

Quoth Spark Dino View Post
        *SparkDino pulls out a realistic-looking squirt gun and shoots the SC in the nuts. "Corrective plan implemented, sir."*

**end dream sequence**

Yes, yes, I KNOW - no violence. It was a squirt gun, after all.
        Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Customer: Either give me a better discount of I’m going to cancel my digital phone and the digital part of my phone.

Customer: Watching the NBA finals without high definition was torture!!!!

Customer: I’m confused. I’m trying to get this laptop & desktop computer to share the Internet & they refuse to share!

1. I can just see him trying to remove the call display from his phone using a butter knife.

2. I would have stopped after "Watching the NBA finals"

3. Well, obviously we can blame this problem on a lack of proper socializing at a young age. A sense of connection is so important amongst techology these days.

4. Do you think he lies about the "hugeness" of other things as well?

As always PJ, your posts are a delight and wonder to read, and a horror to contemplate having to live through.
          Last edited by Broomjockey; 08-18-2006, 09:58 PM. Reason: missed something
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Spark Dino View Post
            M: *rummage around in conveniently-placed counter drawer for a while*
            "What the hell are you doing?
            M: *attempt to stick face in drawer* "Looking."
            "For?"
            M: *pull out tube of super glue* "I don't have any duct-tape... but, if you put your toy up here... I can try to fix it..." *proceed to slather the toy in glue, push it back at kid without touching it, evil grin*
            Last edited by Ree; 08-19-2006, 08:34 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

"No need to wait any longer. Our corrective plan is this: your service is canceled. Try our competitor. Bye bye. "
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Customer: Either give me a better discount of I’m going to cancel my digital phone and the digital part of my phone.
                "Discounts" and "deals"... right up there with "compensation" as my least favorite words a caller can say.
                I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                  "No need to wait any longer. Our corrective plan is this: your service is canceled. Try our competitor. Bye bye."
                  Becky...I was THIS close to telling him that. I think I ended up telling him I'd send a tech out & just left it at that. These ppl are so petty.

Quoth TNT View Post
                  "Discounts" and "deals"... right up there with "compensation" as my least favorite words a caller can say.
                  Indeed. I get so tired of ppl yelling & screaming & expecting to get discounts. Shut your fat mouth & you might get a freebie. Otherwise, NO WAY JOSE.
                  Last edited by Phone Jockey; 08-19-2006, 06:12 PM. Reason: adding more commentary

Comment

I find that when my computer doesn't want to share the internet with anyone, that by giving it a swift kick in the bum will make him act right. Of course, this solution doesn't work all the time
                    Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

That customer must not have raised their compters right. At least I raised mine to share when needed.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                        That customer must not have raised their compters right.
                        That's what I'm saying. Suddenly this customer's bad parenting skills became my problem. Such is Sucky Customer-dom.

Comment

Actually, before you laugh too much, at this guy, for most of my life, I grew up watching a 19" TV that my parent bought when they were married (Hint: that was in 1973) Then a couple of years ago, they got rid of that, and bought a fantastic Hitachi 27" TV. I seriously hugged it when I first saw it.
                          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                            Actually, before you laugh too much, at this guy, for most of my life, I grew up watching a 19" TV that my parent bought when they were married (Hint: that was in 1973) Then a couple of years ago, they got rid of that, and bought a fantastic Hitachi 27" TV. I seriously hugged it when I first saw it.
                            Heh. I had a 19 inch as well, then went to a 13 inch "stovepipe". First large screen I had was a 27 inch Toshiba w/built in VCR back in the early 90's.

Now that looked like a theatre screen in my small bedroom. I currently have another Toshiba - a 24 inch flatscreen. Believe me, it looks huge compared to a 13 inch.

Yet my 27 inch Magnovox I currently have in the office looks small - maybe it's because my office is a little bigger than the bedroom.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                            X