This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
    Why are you crawling on this one when there's three more literally within 30 seconds of here?
    Simply because people live by herd mentality.

...and yes. They are SC's. (I knew someone was waiting for it lol)

Comment

I'm in Wisconsin, and around here, the "herd mentality" is worst when snow is predicted.

I kid you not, we could be predicted to get an inch of snow, one lousy inch, and that will send half the town to Wal-Mart in full force buying 2 weeks worth of food, because you know an inch of snow is the end of modern civilization, and it has never EVER snowed in Wisconsin before.

Comment

Quoth erik316wttn View Post
        I'm in Wisconsin, and around here, the "herd mentality" is worst when snow is predicted.

I kid you not, we could be predicted to get an inch of snow, one lousy inch, and that will send half the town to Wal-Mart in full force buying 2 weeks worth of food, because you know an inch of snow is the end of modern civilization, and it has never EVER snowed in Wisconsin before.
        I feel your pain. I live in a part of England that nowadays rarely gets more than 2 inches of snow for 2 days in winter, however, that sends everyone in the neighbourhood into a blind panic so they have to come and buy up the store the day before!
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Shopping late at night doesnt work for me. I've even been at Meijer's at 1:30 in the morning and it's worse than shopping during the day. Instead of 10 long lines to wait in there's one super-long line to wait in. Who says it's fun being in the "City that never sleeps"???

Comment

Yesterday, during the last hour of the store being open, I had to open another register twice to get the line down and I also got a last minute customer. I ended up leaving half an hour later than I was supposed to.
            My Fanfic Page
            My Fiction Page
            My Social Group
            My Pet Social Group
            My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
            X