This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a damn break.

This guy was serious. He gets the Douche1000 award.

So T and I (T being the MOD) were working, and in strolls a smarmy looking douche with his hair bleached blonde and walking with an exagerrated swagger. T looks at me, whispers, "Oh damnit," and lets me know that this is the ASM from our other store in the area. "This guy's a dick, just watch," he adds.

So Douche1000 grabs a stack of about fifteen DVDs because the next day we were going to be starting with a buy two get two free on all DVDs the next day. Slams them on the counter.

D: Douche1000, for the win.
    T: MOD
    Me: Mmm.

D: Hold these for me until tomorrow.
    T: We can't man, come on, you know the regional manager's coming sometime this week and you know we can't do that.
    D: UGH! Come on. Don't be stupid.
    T: -stares- No man. We can't do that. Just because your store doesn't have DVDs doesn't mean we can do that here, we can't do that for anything and you know that.
    D: FINE! -takes the DVDs back, attempts to hide them behind other DVDs, including the one copy of Transformers we have, that's important later.-

T goes to the back, I continue to file games. D wanders over to the section right by me.

D: Hey, I have a question.
    Me: Hmm? -doesn't look up, continues to file, as I can multitask-
    D: ....HEY, ARE YOU LISTENING?!
    Me: -doesn't respond, twitch-

Apparently he decided he didn't need to ask a question anymore. About five minutes later he comes up to the counter.

D: Damn, your store is nice.
    Me: -as genially as possible, considering- Well, we try to do our jobs and keep it clean.
    D: -begins to walk out, and says as sarcastically as possible- Well you keep doing your job.
    Me: -seeing no one else in the store- Yeah, well you keep being the biggest douchebag possible.

Really, if you work at the same place, don't you know how annoying things like that are? That just blew my mind that, no matter if he worked at the other store, that anyone acts like that. But I guess that's why this site exists...

He mentioned to T he'd be back the next day to pick up the DVDs, so I checked out Transformers so he couldn't get it. I brought it back today, and T bought it, just so Douchebag1000 wouldn't get it.

Funny thing is, I went to the regular bar we go to every Monday night, and my bartender mentioned how he went to D's store, and D followed him around trying to sell him the magazine subscription and refused to answer any real questions bartender had even after he told him he did not want the subscription. So apparently it's not just employees this guy sucks to.
    Would you like a Stummies?

If you have nothing better to do than to spend your free time cruising the other stores in the same chain that you work for.........YOU MIGHT BE A LOSER!
    Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

Working...
    X