This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    Well, checking the rates at all the other hotels nearby I know why he would try that stunt, because if he can have his child not counted as a person he can save nearly a hundred dollars... anywhere with availability in 2 doubles non was at least 100 more... still, argue that he's small enough that even the 3 people in the room wouldn't be unsafe, or argue that the fire code is wrong... I'm still not giving you the room, but at least you're not demeaning your kid in the process.
    We all love to save money, but using your child's illness or medical condition as a way to do it? No way. It's like I said. My daughter has Down's and she is still a person living like the rest of the children in the world. There are medical benefits I an get for her, and do have, but only use them when needed. I don't use them to get discounts on travel.

Comment

The father in that story is the one who doesn't count as human. Sorry for stating the obvious, but I had to say it.
      "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

Holy. Crap. >_< Let's hope it's nt genetic...
        "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
          We all love to save money, but using your child's illness or medical condition as a way to do it? No way. It's like I said. My daughter has Down's and she is still a person living like the rest of the children in the world. There are medical benefits I an get for her, and do have, but only use them when needed. I don't use them to get discounts on travel.
          Oh, it gets better with this guy... I checked yesterday and there was less rooms in non smoking reserved than were at the property... meaning I could have gotten away with putting a medical non-smoking trace on his reservation and guaranteeing him non smoking sense that property had some set aside for that purpose... but then again, I only do that if the person is nice...
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
          X