Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that I might have 'accidently' left him on hold and gone home. Oops. (j/k)

Perhaps you could have told him that you had no way to verify the price being charged as the computers were running their daily back-ups?

I never give out my last name at work nor would I wear a tag with my full name on it.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

Me neither. My name tag has just my first name on it. Nothing else.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Heh, there was one guy who got ahold of the label maker from time to time and would change what it said on his name tag.

Management didn't really mind until some of what he put on his tag started showing up on mystery shops, and management started going "Larry? Who's Larry? There's no Larry here."
        After that, they kinda cracked down on that.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I work in a call center and when I started here, I was given the opportunity to decide on a "phone name". This is the name that I am known as on the phone. I chose "Mrs.'my surname'". I'll get customers who ask me for my first name, and I tell then that I'm known on the phones as "Mrs. 'my surname'" and my extension is xxxx. That's all you need to get ahold of me if you'd like to speak to me again. No one has insisted on getting my full name in the two years I've been there, but I'm sure at some point I'll get an asshat that will insist, but they still won't get it. The reason I went with "Mrs." is that I've been told I have one of "those" phone voices, and I don't want any dirty old men thinking they can flirt w/me....but I've found that the "Mrs." doesn't stop them...<sigh> Maybe I should have gone with a name that no one thinks is sexy, like Bertha??

Comment

At my job, it happened on my day off. This one gal wanted to make name tags for everyone, and ofcourse, printed them out with our full names. This other gal, and the owners all said no. Beacuse of people trying to stalk us, and we didn't need or want that.
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
            X