This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few of my favorite bad phone calls.

Heres a few of my favorite ridiculous phone calls we've gotten at our restaurant over the years.

- Guy calls up and starts chewing me out saying that he sat at the drive thru waiting for 10 mins while the employees were outside smoking and not inside taking his order. I was there all night, it was me and this old lady. Neither of us smoke. 5 mins into the phone call he stops chewing me out and realizes he called the wrong restaurant.

- Lady who calls up and starts chewing me out because we forgot to give her her raspberry shake. I said "we dont have raspberry shakes but did you possibly mean strawberry?" She starts screaming yes we do have raspberry shakes and I kept saying no we dont. Finally she realized she called the wrong # and we werent the Dairy Queen.

- Old lady who called to ask if we had "sectioned grapefruit". (yeah at a fast food restaraunt)

- Old lady who had some sort of a speech impediment that I could barely understand. She was demanding that I write down a bunch of stuff she wanted to sell and put it up on our bulletin board. It took me 5 mins to actually understand what she meant because she was so hard to understand. Meanwhile I was by myself opening the store and I had customers coming in so I told her I had to go and she should write them down and come in herself to post it. She kept calling back demanding I write down her shit, I kept saying I couldnt because I had actual customers to take care of. Then like the 4th time she called back she called me "stupid" and hung up.

- These guys staying at a hotel called in for a delivery and demanded taco salds with "no lettuce". I finally gave in so I just threw the meat and tomatoes, cheese etc. together and shipped it out. Then they call back and scream at me saying the delivery guy didnt give them their shake. I knew it was in the cooler so when the delivery guy came back I told him the guy claimed it was missing. He said he definately gave it to him. The guy called back again still angry that his shake was missing, cussing me out, then suddenly says "Oh whoops, I found it. Silly me".

- Lady who called up SCREAMING at me because she said couldnt "chew" her burger because it was so tough. (which was a lie and she was notorious for trying to get free food by complaining) I told her they were fine and I had just had one. Then she said I must have "wooden teeth". Then she demanded that we come pick up the burgers because she "didnt want them in her home".

- Guy that called and said; “I heard you have horseradish in your sandwiches. Is this true? Because my wife in breastfeeding and she cant have that!” (we really needed to know that)

hope you enjoy these!

Quoth katiegoo View Post
    I told her they were fine and I had just had one. Then she said I must have "wooden teeth".
    Hmm. Interesting assertion, although I'd think wooden teeth would be much weaker and easier to break than tooth enamel.

Hilarious stories, btw.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth katiegoo View Post
      - Guy that called and said; “I heard you have horseradish in your sandwiches. Is this true? Because my wife in breastfeeding and she cant have that!” (we really needed to know that)
      Ok, that one got me curious. Turns out, breastfeeding women do need to be careful of horseradish supplements, not the little bit you would get with your food....unless you eat a whole jar??!!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
      X