Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it is kinda inventory that catches hell if someone asks for something and it's not there. If you think about it, inventory's job isn't really to sell stuff, just to keep it on the shelves. That's what they're hired for. It's their boss that wants stuff sold.

Seems odd they'd want to do it in three bunches, though.... Was she really expecting that much volume before she could get more in stock? Bizarre.
    You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

Comment

I love this too because my manager has been at the pharmacy for a year and I've been there 5 years. More often than not HE has to ask ME what to do. The looks on the customers faces are so funny.

Comment

This always irritated me as well. The places where I worked I could handle most of anything that they could conjur up - they just HAD to have the manager. Most of the time - actually - nearly all of the time, I could've saved them the step.
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Once upon a time, back in the late '70's and early '80's, I managed a sandwich shop, and a jewelry/gift shop (not at the same time). Never again! I'm now more than happy to be a peon. Just let me do my job, and let me go home at quitting time.
          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
          X