This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive Offs (kinda long)

Well I had my first drive off friday night that I was able to catch (im so proud of myself lol). Let me start off by saying that i have worked at c-stores for almost two years and I have never seen someone pull something as dumb as this.

Anyway on with the story, about 9:30pm there were two of us working it was slow so I started counting the smokes so I wasnt paying any attention to the ppl comeing in and out and she was checking ppl out. In walks 3 kids betwen 18-20. I look up and see this one that comes in every friday and gets 3 condoms so most of us know who he is because he is like the only person who buys them. So I go back to counting the cigarettes over the cash register, and the condom kid starts realy chating up S, I thought it was strange but didnt realy care.

This goes on for about 5 min and we start geting ppl geting gas and stuff because the game ended at the school. The S yells at me pump 9 didnt pay, I look at the register to make sure as I would hate to accuse someone of stealing. And she was right well the pumps are about 20-30 yards from the door so I start to walk out and notice they are all looking around. So I start to walk towards there car and they see me a sec later I see them start to put there car in gear. At this time im 20 feet from the car still looking at me and the floor it. I take off running and start yelling for them to stop that they didnt pay I know they see me and everything because there windows are down. Some how I catch up to them and grab the back window that is halfway down. and yell at the punks to f@#%^$g stop. They do and I tell them that they didnt pay they say they did this goes back and forth for a bit and finialy say you can eather pay or go to jail as a cop was pulling in at that time for a break, Needless to say they paid up, as I was going back into the store the cop asked what was up I told him and he left and came back later to tell me he just wrote them a ticket .

Let that be a be a lesson dont try to steal from me lol.
    side note: sorry if the story is hard to read I kinda suck at writeing on the net, and I just woke up lol, thanks for understanding
Working...
X