Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most annoying Grocrey store customers I experience (scroll down for my customers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most annoying Grocrey store customers I experience (scroll down for my customers)

There are the customers I deal with on a regular basis. I work at a popular grocrey store in florida. These are just some of the SCs that come in frequently.

Georgia-Old lady who comes in (thats her real name) and moans for a half hour about how she doesn't like certain people and so forth.

Patti the coupon scammer-lady who comes in dressed like a hippie and always ignores you. But, she has like 30 expired coupons she likes to try to use. Thank goodness we gort a new system in to stop her. Oh, and shes been doing this for 10 years straight. Has an old husband who sits in this car full of junk.

Bread lady (or b****h)Real old lady comes in with her husband who is hunched over and gives mean looks. Whenever she buys a loaf of bread, she is always yelling to "take care of her bread with tender loving care" etc... She yelled at me once after saying this becaused I smiled at her. She thought I was sarcastic.

Mr Vietnam vetran-Old guy who always wears a vietnam vet hat (no problem with that) but comes in like 5 times a day. Is very, very grumpy and growls at you if you talk to him. Is addicted to the lotto machine.

Ms greene-Ranks up as one of the worst. She is a rich b****h who thinks that because she pays for the food, I have to be real careful with it. She buys bakery items and nobody is allowed to touch it because its her "prized posseions". She watches you, and moans if you put milk on anything. She will call the store and moan if she gets home and anything is "smashed".

"Just go away" lady-Yells at you if she don't like the way you bag. Tells you to "just go away".

Bicycle guy-Nichname we gave this guy because he rides a bicycle. Always comes in and mumbles at us. Asks us to do things for him. He walks around, staring at women and holding his privates. nobody will do nothing about him.

"Old guy in wheelchair"-Addicted to lotto machine and yells at you if he thinks you ignored him.

Old lady-Comes in and gets in your face if you don't "hand" her her 1 or 2 bags. Calls and complains for a half hour to mgmt.

Wave guy-Comes in with kids and if you wave at him to come foward, he thinks you are pushing him. Tries to provoke you, and if you say anything to him, gets a tizzy and complains to mgmt.

And the worst customer.......

"Drunken a*****le"-(The reason I say the worst is the danger this guy poses) Old guy who is severly drunk on something. Comes up to you and asks if you want to see what's in his bag. Then he calls you a piece of s**** and goes around to customers. I don't want to know whats in your bag.

Thats about a daily routine.
    Coupon scammers
    10.61%
    Drunk people
    12.12%
    Rude ignorant people
    69.70%
    People who do stupid moves
    7.58%
    Last edited by chrisistheman; 08-21-2006, 04:45 AM.
    Whasup everybody, its chris in the house!

Dang, I can't vote for all of the above....*runs to phone & calls christhemans' store to whine to a manager*
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Where's the option for "always says the service/employees/products sucks, and will NEVER come back, but come back the next day anyway"?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I don't know if it bothers employees at all, but the ones that bug me the most are the soccer moms who have to stop and block the aisles for hours on end gossiping.
        The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
          Where's the option for "always says the service/employees/products sucks, and will NEVER come back, but come back the next day anyway"?
          One day someone will say they are never shopping here again, and I will just say, "Promises, promises."
          Dips: The best karma happens when you let a jerk bash themselves senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

Comment

Quoth dragonflygrrl View Post
            One day someone will say they are never shopping here again, and I will just say, "Promises, promises."
            As I have said in real life, "Promises, promises. So often made, so seldom kept."
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hard choice to make...I haven't run into a coupon scammer yet (Thank goodness), But I'd have to go with Drunk or rude...can't decide which, because they seem to go hand in hand. THe people who do stupid moves at least make you laugh sometimes. At them...not with them...but still amusing.
              Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Since there's no option for all of the above, I'm going with Rude and Ignorant because there's just so many of them.
                "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
                  I don't know if it bothers employees at all, but the ones that bug me the most are the soccer moms who have to stop and block the aisles for hours on end gossiping.
                  Man, I can't stand people like that, and they're everywhere! If you need to stand there and chat, then move off somewhere else where there's more room or outside, not in the middle of the aisle. . . (we've had to go down completely different aisles to get around them sometimes).

And dealing with drunks, they can be scary sometimes 'cause you'll never know what they'll do next . . . their mood can change really quick.
                  This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                  X