This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I shouldn't be alive I"m so high"

So...a few years ago, I did tech support for a company that rhymes with hell...had two run-ins with this type...The first, guy calls in, and when I ask what the problem is, he proceeds to let me know that he spilled his bong water on his portable computer's keyboard, shorting out the system...This SC happened to have Complete Care, which covers accidental damage...Good looking out on his part...So this little issue of his is covered, but there was no way my case was going to say what he spilled...So I asked him if he would mind me saying that he just spilled a glass of water instead...His reaction, "Why would you do that? It was bong water dude"...My response, "Because that's a little on the illegal side, and we shouldn't replace it"...This is when the bulb came on...His response, "Dude, your fucking cool. Thanks for looking out." I really hope his bong broke when it fell...would serve him right...

What's worse, I had one that spilled coke in his keyboard...he actually wanted to send it in as is...After a few moments of dead air, I asked him "Why not just get a straw and go to town on it?" At this time, he hung up...

I'll guess that the coke you're referring to wasn't in a tall bottle with a swirling red banner?

I probably have so many crumbs in my keyboard it now weighs over 10 pounds by itself but the darn thing still works.
    This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

The first story reminds me of my own asshattery. Well, sort of. I have complete care on my laptop for one year and I've often considered pouring a cup of coffee on it close to the year-end just to get a new one.
      But I don't trust Dell's word quite enough to do that.

Comment

Quoth ReverendJackyll View Post
        ...So I asked him if he would mind me saying that he just spilled a glass of water instead...His reaction, "Why would you do that? It was bong water dude"...My response, "Because that's a little on the illegal side, and we shouldn't replace it"...
        Um, one sniff and you'd know it wasn't just plain water...!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
        X