X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Connecting the Dots

SC: “Yeah, I use to like have this cat here in my apartment that went missing. They were looking for him for a while.”
    Me: “…ok?”
    SC: “Now my fridge doesn’t work.”
    Me: “……....what?
    SC: “I think a fuse burnt out.”
    And reading that just cause me to blow a fuse. o.O
    You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

Comment

There’s a new hire at 7/11 this evening….and he amuses me. He has a really thick Spanish accent so he sounds exactly like Antonio Banderas does Zorro. But he giggles at random and declares completely irrelevant information. When I handed him a $20 he declared “I receive 20 dollar!” then he giggled in a fiendish, imp like way as he put it into the till. Then to make it even more random he began humming the A&W Root Bear theme as he bagged my items.

Dinner AND a free show.
      Aren't you the lucky one?

Too bad he lost his passion for his job so quickly.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
        http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...020385/-1/NEWS

I believe this article speaks for itself. Yes, people are just that dumb.
        EIGHTEEN DUI'S?! Yikes! More than dumb, he's irresponsible and uncaring about anybody, even himself.

I hope the judge and jury take his past record into account at trial, lock him up, throw away the key AND weld the door shut! That asshole has no business being on the road.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

SC: “There is too! Hmmm…let’s see……..I’m still not sure! How tall is the guy in the diagram?”
          About 4" tall ....

Me: “That hood isn’t removable…”
          SC: “Oh, ok, cool!”
          So, what's it like talking to a brick wall?

...attempting to convince you to strip yourself naked save a pair of dirty boxers that say "Home of the Whopper" on the front, wrap yourself in Christmas decorations and walk to the nearest police station only to drop your shorts, pull our your tinsel laden wankhose and vigorously grind it against the leg of the first officer you see.
          I don't think ya got enough detail in there . . . .
          This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

It's been a lonely couple of days...I'm sick as a dog and haven't had any customer interaction since the 23rd... I can't even laugh 'cause it makes me cough.

Thanks for the hilarious cat pictures and funny stories. You've brought a smile to a very tired, bored and sick person.

Where do you find those images, anyway? I've done tons of boredom inspired searches, and I've never seen any of those that you've posted!
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
              It's been a lonely couple of days...I'm sick as a dog and haven't had any customer interaction since the 23rd... I can't even laugh 'cause it makes me cough.

Thanks for the hilarious cat pictures and funny stories. You've brought a smile to a very tired, bored and sick person.

Where do you find those images, anyway? I've done tons of boredom inspired searches, and I've never seen any of those that you've posted!
              I dig them up from several different sites and forums. Plus make some of them myself when I find a particularly amusing blank. I have a vast, awe inspiring collection thats topped the 700 mark on my thumb drive... >.>

Comment

GK: You'll love this site: http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Very aw inspiring stories
                Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

I know that one and I blame them for the downfall of the cat macro.

Way too high of a fail ratio on there. ><

Live journal, Fark, etc are better sources. Though you often end up having to sift through some measure of fail there too.

Comment

I've sifted through icanhascheesburger.com

Haven't thought to just sift around LiveJournal, etc.

I am struck by the fact that you've collected over 700 cat images GK...

I just browse around when I'm bored. The occasional cat the strikes me may end up as an avatar (although, I haven't found one I've liked enough to replace the current cat)...or get printed and put on whoever's desk the cat reminded me of...

anyway...back to your regularly scheduled cats and customers...
                    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Reconstructing the Scene

SC: “Hold on, just let me go get my card”
                      Me: “Sure.”

I’m going to attempt to recreate the epic journey you embarked on based upon the audio clues I overheard. You were in some sort of room to begin with, . . .

<snipped by Seshat: we don't need that much quote.>

. . . You then proceeded to disengage some sort of multi-stage airlock before triumphantly declaring you had located your credit card.

Personally, I just keep mine in my wallet.
                      i could NOT stop laughing while reading this one
                      sex is like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. - Kusanagi

Comment

Reconstructing the Scene

SC: “Hold on, just let me go get my card”
                        Me: “Sure.”

I’m going to attempt to recreate the epic journey you embarked on based upon the audio clues I overheard. <although it pains me to say it, snip>You then proceeded to disengage some sort of multi-stage airlock before triumphantly declaring you had located your credit card.

Personally, I just keep mine in my wallet.

Yes its sad, but the above (full version) is now on my Facebook 'quotes' section...
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                        X