Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I am doing much better today. I took the advice of one poster gave. I bought a pink balloon and filled it up with helium. I wrote a letter to my girl and tyed it to the balloon string. I let it go up to heaven because that is where she is at, walking along side with Jesus. You know that poem, Footprints in the Sand? I read it and I have it framed next to my computer. It is a beautiful poem. I should have pocket sized poem to keep in my pocket for every time I feel down, I can read it.

I hope all of you have had Happy Christmas. 2008 is going to be a better year!

Comment

Sadly, some people are just insensitive idiots. I had a customer complain about me once, saying I wasn't smiling; it was the day after my granny's funeral and I was unable to get the day off. My supervisor soon filled him in tho, and with any luck he learned the STFU lesson that day; just as your jerkwad hopefully will.

A poem helped me too; I have it saved on my computer. It's the one that starts "Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep." Hope 2008 really is a better year for you.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
      X