This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheet stealing thief

I remember one time when I first started at the dept store I worked at. This lady came up to me with a grocery bag full of expensive Ralph Lauren sheets she wanted to return. No receipt of course. I explain that I can only give a store credit for the items ( we were not allowed to refuse a return). She said that was fine and that while I was doing the return she would be looking around. I get the return slip processed but before I could give it to her, I had to have another associate sign off on it. So I head down to the other end of my dept, and I gave the slip to the other associate to sign. She goes on to say she had a similar return and could I sign hers. I'm like "wait a minute" and I ask her what the woman looked like and it was the same one. So I told her to call security and I would stall the customer. The customer is at my register waiting to be rung out so I go ahead to start the exchange when security comes out and nabs her! it was classic!

Comment

One of my old jobs was at a military surplus store. Alot of our stuff was knifes, hats and little knicknacks. The store closed it's store front and went Internet and "Customers We Darn Trust" only. Shrinkage and theft went to 0.00%. For smaller brick and morter stores theft cuts driectly into the profit margine and forces the store to change or go under.
      "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

Working...
      X