This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no way i'm touching that

My first story since coming back (be gentle).

I'm doing alot of night shifts and i find that's when the looneys come out, i had one cough gentleman cough come through my checkout and i can't remember what he bought all i remember is how he paid for his items, I told him his total and he made some horrible gagging noises and he REGURGITATED the money up, spat it out of his mouth and tried to hand it to me

There was no way in hell i was going to touch that money so he layed it on the counter, i then saw him take some coins out of his pocket and swollow them

After he left i just stared at the money then got some paper towels and threw them in the bin, i didn't give a shit if my draw was out, one of my coworkers so what the guy did and she threw up in the bin.

So that's my first sucky customer in my new workplace

WTF???
    How disgusting is that? He doesn't know where the money has been, and now he expects you to touch the phlegm covered cash? YEEEEEEURGH
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Probaly a prank or a bulimic who figured it would be funny

Comment

Could've been a prank but a pretty disgusting one at that

Comment

Ewww, thats just icky. I completely agree with what you did and I would have done the same.
          Am I sad because I am looking forward to the day when the people I will be dealing with will no longer be able to talk back?

Comment

Gross! I've never had anyone regurgitate money at me before. I've had people bring in grimey handfuls of change scraped from the bottoms of their filthy cupholders. Personally, I don't care how offended some people get, if their money seems dirty for any reason, I'll wash my hands and sanitize before waiting on anyone else.
            The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Working...
            X