• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are CROOKS!~

Argh, pirates ah tell ye!

M: me
    P: pirate dood

M: I would need to let you know at this point in time that I cannot assist you further due to a financial flag on your account. You will nee---
    P: ARGH! What do you mean I owe money? I paid over 2k on this damned thing and you're telling me I owe y'all money?! This is ridulous! This is dumb! THIS IS!! --sound of pounding on a table- ARGH!
    M: Sir...
    P: Y'all are crooks! Robbers! What the hell do you all do there anyway? Pull random fees out y'all's mid-staff? HUH!? ARGH! YOU need to take this off right now. What the damned hell is this flag for? What do you mean past due. I 'ready payed them fer it!
    M: I cannot tell, sir, but I can tell you that it can be a simple fix. I've had situations where an owner has payed and is up to date but the flag was not removed in error.. you need to contact cons---
    P: I DARN TOLD YOU I DON'T OWE YOU ANY MONEY!! what's this for? 8 bucks? 2 bucks? What the damned hell for? -more tossing stuff in the background.-
    M: sir, could you please calm down? I, personally, don't know what the issue and I am trying to hel--
    P Y'ALL CAN TAKE THIS DAMNED TIME SHARE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR.... KABOOZE!!! I want to speak to a supervisor!
    M: -snorts-
    P: what was that, huh?!
    M: I'm sorry, -cough- I'm trying to fight off a cold. Would you mind being placed on hold so tha--
    P: NO! I dun wanna be placed on hold! I waited for 40 minutes to get aho--
    M: -with a 'listen kid, don't be snarky with me tone of voice- well, sir, I will NEED to place you on hold to contact my supervisor. Is that alright?
    P......
    M: Thank you.

You sir, Mr. Pirateman of Doom, have made my day. My irritation has gone out the window and I can't help but giggle in childish demeanor whilst whimpering out 'SHOVE IT UP YOUR KABOOZE!' in mid-wheeze.

Thank you.

Now stop being a deadbeat and pay up.
    "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa
Working...
X