This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHIT! ON! MY! FLOOR! (language)

Warning this is a RANT! About the MOST DISCUSTING THING EVER to happen in my intire work experiance!

Someone put shit on my floor.
    I'm not talking about a leaky diaper, or some old person lost control of their bladder.
    Someone had to bring shit into the store. Then place the shit around the store, and smear it. They placed the shit in five places through out the store. And then they smeared it. So instead of a pile of shit to clean up, I get to clean up a shit smear over 4 feet long.
    Five of them.
    Through out the store.
    WHAT THE FUCK!!!
    How do you even plan that.
    Was it a team effort?
    #1 this is #2: I have the shit. We rondavous at Store XXX at 1900 hours for operation CRAPPER.
    #1 here don't forget your manuvers. It's drop and then smear. I repeat: drop, then smear.
    # 2 to operative Flusher: are you ready to assist with the escape?
    I am still in shock. Why would you do that. How is that even funny? And un-sanitary, thank the Gods for Lysol. What could have pissed someone off so bad that they thought shit ON THE FLOOR was an apropriate response?
    Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
    The following is subject to change:
    If Your Going Through Hell,
    Keep Going...

eeeek.

You've been attacked by the Mad Shitter!!

(or at least that's what we call him when he attacks where I work... and... yeah he hasn't been around recently, but he's been there. once he even left notices - in the head boss' suggestion box - of where he'd strike next)

Comment

Does your store have security cameras? Either that, or you should call the cops.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        eeeek.

You've been attacked by the Mad Shitter!!
        You've got one of those, too? This was a problem at my husband's work a while back. This person left piles everywhere including the elevators and once right in the middle of a conference table.

Comment

I don't know which is worse, finding shit smeared everywhere or finding burning piles of merchandise.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

The word 'biohazard' keeps echoing through my head. Blech! Please be careful.
            I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

wow, reminds me of the time at work where to be honest I think someone lost control, but still, how do you get it on the walls and behind the toilet. BLEGH! I guess I'm lucky I only have to deal with the person that grabs a bag a graps and throws them down and steps on them as they walk around the store.
              We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

It's pretty amazing how common this seems to be these days.
                "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Call Homeland Security! Its bio terrorism and a dirty bomb in one!

And LadyHeather you a gold star, or karma points (your choice) for cleaning that up. I would offer a cookie, but I'm sure you don't want to eat anything after that one.

Hope someone catches the "Little Stinker".
                  "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

I have just one word to say

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Now pass along some
                    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

You've been attacked by the Uni-crapper!
                      Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

ugh, this reminds me of the last time I was playing craps... there was this guy who didn't want to lose his bet by losing the table so he just stood there and crapped himself...
                        needless to say he was removed by security... and he lost his bet anyway (stupid 7s)
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Thank you for the sypathy. The fact that this seems to happen everywhere is almost depressing, and (resisting the urge to make a "it's going to crap" joke)
                          Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
                          The following is subject to change:
                          If Your Going Through Hell,
                          Keep Going...

Comment

What kind of sick do you have to be to do such a thing?
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                            X