This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, SliceandDice.

Let's keep this thread on its proper track: how sucky the individual was, and perchance stories of similar sucks from other individuals.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I could understand where her confusion could come from. If she is thinking that the original one payment is part of the 4 payments, then all of a sudden having 5 payments would not make sense.

S&D, I know you have a hard time spelling, but sometimes your posts are difficult for me to follow. I'm not sure I understand entirely how that payment system works myself, and I am by no means a stupid woman. Perhaps there was a communication breakdown there, and even though both of you are perfectly fluent in English, you can't seem to get your ideas across to each other. It does happen occasionally. Do you think you could explain the payment thing a bit better for me?
      Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
      Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
      The Office

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
        I'm not sure I understand entirely how that payment system works myself, and I am by no means a stupid woman.
        I think there is an initial payment then the remainder is four payments thereafter, which makes five.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

As for the 1+4=5, send her a complimentary set of addition flashcards with her order. Tell her it's an introductory offer to try a brain workout or something along that line.
          The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

How much you wanna bet she graduated from a public school?

Comment

ok for those who cant understand the payment method, here is something i left out, it sayd one payment of 199.75+shipping or 30day trial for 1 payment 39.95+ shipping then 4 payments of 39.95 after 30 days.(i didnt think the price was necessary)
              Last edited by Sliceanddice; 01-09-2008, 09:57 PM.

Comment

i understood it just fine and yes, i graduated from a public school, and a small town one at that .

the whole 1+4=5 reflects the total number of payments, correct? maybe some confusion is possible, if she wasn't thinking (initially) in those terms, but if she stopped to actually think about it, it makes sense on that level.
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
                X