Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the weird and the old come to me?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the weird and the old come to me?

I am no longer working in produce. They have me as a courtesy clerk now. Anyways in this demotion I now get to handle all the weird people and people that just don't need to be out. Like this for example:

Me-Bagboy
    COB-Crazy old B****

Me: Hello mam, paper or plastic?
    COB: Hi, i'm COB. How are you today?
    Me: Mam, paper or plastic?
    COB: Plastic.
    Me: ok

The bagging is done.

Me: may I assist you to your car?
    COB: yes.

we leave, now it gets interesting.

COB: Aliens exist, i am one.
    Me. that's nice mam.
    COB: No, I don't think you understand, I have been sent to deliver a message. Get the president, get NASA.
    Me: ok.
    COB: if they say aliens don't exist, then how are you talking to one?
    Me: Don't know.

All things are in her car, and she leaves. As soon as she is out of the lot, I burst into laughter. I almost pissed myself. And to think, the key to life outside our planet lived on Nantucket.
    Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Quoth Bagboy View Post
    The honesty is refreshing!
    "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
      I now get to handle all the weird people and people that just don't need to be out.
      Most of us get to do that.

Sometimes it's hellaciously amusing.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You know, one day there really is going to be an alien visiting earth, and nobody will believe it and it will be very confused why nobody seems to care.

Comment

The first one sounds like she just feels badly about how curt most people are with baggers and wanted to make conversation.

The second, well, I grew out of that belief in third grade...
          My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

My manager tells us not to make too much conversation.
            Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
              "I'll just immigration, then."

Seriously - if little green men came to Earth from Mars, they'd be knackered at customs.

"What's that on your clothes?"

"Moon dust."

"Right - let's get you searched!"

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                "I'll just immigration, then."

Seriously - if little green men came to Earth from Mars, they'd be knackered at customs.

"What's that on your clothes?"

"Moon dust."

"Right - let's get you searched!"

Rapscallion
                That is, if they're brave enough to come down here.

If they do exist, I wonder what they'd think of the human race . . .
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I once met a guy from Nantucket. Let's just say the rumors about him were greatly exaggerated.

Comment

And to think, the key to life outside our planet lived on Nantucket.
                    Only way I can think of explaining some things about the people out there.

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
                      My manager tells us not to make too much conversation.
                      I can understand that it leaves you open to looneys being able to share their weird and funny stories.
                      Am I sad because I am looking forward to the day when the people I will be dealing with will no longer be able to talk back?

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
                        You know, one day there really is going to be an alien visiting earth, and nobody will believe it and it will be very confused why nobody seems to care.
                        If we really are visited, I imagine they will have a better way to announce themselves than random molestations out in the hinterlands. Just in case they don't have a better way, and they happen to be reading this, let me advise them:

Attention alien visitors! There is nothing in our asses that will save your planet! If you would like our aid in finding something that would be of use, please feel free to land on the front lawn of the White House, or in front of the nearest television station. I assure you that you will be given our full, undivided attention until Britany Spears does something nutty again. Thank you.
                        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that aliens don't visit Earth to seek intelligent life. They come to cast off their rejects. Think about it.
                          The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
                            I've come to the conclusion that aliens don't visit Earth to seek intelligent life. They come to cast off their rejects. Think about it.
                            Earth is mars's version of Australia.

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
                              Or how about the classic "Aliens haven't contacted us because they're looking for intelligent life.
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                              X