Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for brightening up my extra day in the office, your posts always make for a great mental break from the grind. And on Saturday, there's no one else in the office to hear me

Keep up the great posts, GK.

Comment

I’m not sure if she was attempting to command me or trying to impart some sort of vital ancient prophecy that would have resulted in me undertaking an epic quest.
      I'm not exactly sure why, but I spent probably ten minutes laughing my ass off over that, and every time I re-read it I crack up all over again. I really needed that!

Comment

Me: "Do have an email address?"
        SC: “Do you need my computer Internet number?”
        Oh God. I hate it when they do that. Of course, I hate it because I'm not asking them what they're e-mail address is, but their MAC address. Most of the time they respond with "Ya mean mah street addreyess?" Fortunately, I don't have to ask them that very often...but I do have to ask them what their IP address is every so often...yes, the results are typically the same.
        You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

Me: "and your last name?"
          SC: "Asistioso"

WINGARDIUM ASSISTIOSO!
          Don't you mean Wingardium leviosa?
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Thank you Gravekeeper for making me laugh so much I ended up hyperventilating. Thank you for yet another ab crunching post!
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

If You Don't Move They Can't See You

Once inside it promptly shuffled up to me, stared up and muttered something in tongues. I have no idea what language it was, but if I had to crack a guess I’d say Orc.
              Did it sound like she was saying "Mokrab," "Zug zug" or "lok'tar?"

Comment

..... stumbled towards the back of the store to struggle valiantly against the beverage coolers while the 7/11 employees slowly closed in from behind for the kill.
                See, this last part has me picturing the 7-11 employees as some form of velociraptor stalking an unsuspecting/drunken diplodacus.

Comment

hey im dsylexic and have some weird problem with typing, he rarely misspells which is why it surprised me, that and my mind works really different from the rest of you.

Comment

Me: “He’ll be in the office after 8am pacific.”
                    SC: “and what time is it now?”
                    Me: “6:45am.”
                    SC: “So in……5 hours?

….yes, that’s right. In 5 hours. Sure, whatever. I’m tired and you seem so proud of your answer anyway. I don’t want to burst your little happy bubble. By all means call back in 5 hours.
                    Would the 5 hours happen to be after your shift, by chance?

Oh, and I was NOT the leprechaun that GK saw.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                      I naively assumed your post would be the funniest thing I read this morning before work until, of the thousands of members here, Sliceanddice caught a typo.

ahhhh..... irony, thy blossom is fragrant......
                      hehe, glad I wasn't the only one to catch that...

We love you, Slice

And more annoying than a Furby? Wow. I'm sorry.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

i wonder if they are evil as a furby?
                        i only think i caught it cause my mind stopped me sad somethng is wrong you idiot, read it right, i read it again samething happen, read it again repeat, then have it click, wait that aint right....

Comment

Quoth RebeccaOTool View Post
                          Now if only you had access to a lightsaber...
                          GK with a lightsaber.... well there would be ALOT less stupid people.

Comment

“It’s xxxx Roseberry Road ... With one R.”
                            Rosebery? Rosebury?

Comment

Working...
                            X