This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth marty View Post
    They fuck up your system beyond all repair.
    Hmmm... interesting. I have a Pro Action Replay for my DS... the only thing that it's done wrong/screwed up? It stopped getting recognized by the system recently. Had a game in it and everything, but the DS would jump to the "No games found" screen. Interact support couldn't figure out what was wrong with the PAR, and kept trying to get me to reset it, so it'd take codes again. That didn't work, so I went out and bought a new one. Works just fine.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I've only heard of a couple of the DS ones flipping out on people and screwing their systems up, more often than not the complaints come from people shoving those stupid things into their PS2s and then bitching when it eats the laser.

Personally, I think the things are shit to begin with. Then again, I am a hardcore gamer, so my preference is to figure it outon my own, slogging through without codes (except on Rock Band, that Unlock All code makes me smile.)
      Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
        NM: Okay, so these two games. One is $17.99 and the other is $9.99. Which one's cheaper?
        Me:
        Funeral services for my braincells will be held whenever I find the remains.

Quoth napoleana View Post
        When I ask if I can just take it with me and come back, I am stared at like this is the strangest thing they ever heard. They are not that desperate for workers from what I can tell, the hiring manager probably isn't even in, and I'm not in the habit of carting around my references' info.
        When I was searching for a job, I'd have my address book with me every time I left the house. Why? I never knew when I'd find a place to apply at and I wanted to be prepared.

But that's just me.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
          Funeral services for my braincells will be held whenever I find the remains.

The funeral for my braincells will be closed casket. My brain jumped into the food processor when it came across that little excerpt.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
            When I was searching for a job, I'd have my address book with me every time I left the house. Why? I never knew when I'd find a place to apply at and I wanted to be prepared.
            Yeah, I do feel kind of silly when I realize I've left such information behind. Besides that I sometimes pick them up when that wasn't really part of the evening's plans, it's mostly inexperience, and repeatedly forgetting how many people expect you to take up space at their counter to fill it out on the spot even though they have no intention of hiring you on the spot. Besides, just because I'm unemployed or looking for a different job doesn't mean that I'm not busy.
            The icon is a bunny with a spiked collar from some carpet ad.

Comment

Quoth Stormraven View Post
              Cool. I could see getting that for my DS, and seeing if I could hack Brain Age to stop seeing 3 as 7 and 4 as 2.
              If I could get Brain Age 2 to understand when I say 'rock', 'paper', or 'scissors'. I wind up doing the opposite of what it wants, and usually it accepts it. Maybe that's the point?

I've tried it sitting in my truck, no background noise, with the mic. varying distances from my mouth, and it still can't understand half of what I tell it.
              That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
              X