X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure, you are NOT rude at all...

or offensive or degrading.

Got a call from a lady this morning. She stayed at the Inn 11 days ago. She claims that when she woke up today (at her home), she had bad "bed bug bites" all over her body.

When I found out that she had stayed 11 days ago, I asked her why she thought it was our hotel. She replied with "I stayed at two other hotels since, but they were newer than yours". Well I guess that solves that, surely it wasn't one of the more recent stays since they are newer hotels

I then asked her if she was the only person that stayed in the room, she said no, it was her and her husband. I asked her if her husbands case was just as bad, and she replied "No, he doesn't have any bites!".

Hmmmmmmmm......that solves that I guess.

I informed her that I had rented that room out everyday since she stayed in it, and no complaints yet. I don't know what she wanted me to do, but a refund for that BS story wasn't going to happen. She will be calling to speak to the manager tomorrow (goodluck with that).

Where do these people draw these conclusions from?

Quoth slick View Post
    Where do these people draw these conclusions from?
    Um...right out of their asses?
    Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

This is slightly off topic, but as someone who has had bedbugs before I know exactly how terrible they can be.
      The bites I can deal with, it's getting rid of the damn things that is the real pain.
      And not only is it a pain but it's expensive.

New mattress, duvet, duvet cover, pillows and pillow cases, hamper, bed slats (good ol' Ikea beds) as well as a new EVERYTHING that was in the general vicinity of my bed, which thankfully is metal and didn't house the little bastards.
      All this after steam cleaning, vaccuuming, steam cleaning, vaccuuming, steam cleaning vaccuuming (repeat about 45 times) to try and eliminate the necessity of buying all new things, but failing miserably.

The worst part (aside from the financial kick in the ass) is that it's almost impossible to pin-point where they came from, so the whole ordeal is always some frustrating mystery.
      Where the hell is Nancy Drew when you need her?

Comment

Working...
      X