Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people dumpster dive because they're hungry and flat broke (or need a new 72" TV after all the college kids move out of their apartments and couldn't fit stuff in their car and decided to throw it away )
    Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
      (or need a new 72" TV after all the college kids move out of their apartments and couldn't fit stuff in their car and decided to throw it away )
      I have fans, air conditioners, couches, love seats and end tables that I have found in our apartments when the college kids move out. They either put perfectly good furniture in the dumpster, or else just leave it in the apartment. Either way, we end up with tons of stuff to pass along to family!
      Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Comment

Oh I wish they would ban her.

Comment

ban? how about pressing some charges for attempted theft and fraud? seriously, people like this aren't worth keeping, period.

send them the message they clearly need, even if they don't receive it.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
          X