This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you can't make this stuff up

Last night my sup and I were talking while trying to finish up an order to be sent out that got screwed up. He was telling me about how another rep got a call from a customer disputing their texting. Nothing new their. When the rep asked the customer why they were the answer was that they couldn't have texted because they did not have access to their fingers. My thought was how do you not have access to your fingers. Did you leave them at home and forget where you put them. I have no clue. Needless to say the guy nevergot the credit.
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

He could have been terribly arthritic, or he could have been a torture victim (details here)> You cut the tendons in the palms and in the back of the hands so the fingers no longer function < but those are both extreme examples.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

He might have had a punishment beating for over texting - broken fingers.
      ludo ergo sum

Comment

But then how did he dial the call center?
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
          With his TOES!
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
            He could have been terribly arthritic, or he could have been a torture victim, but those are both extreme examples.
            He could have been a paraplegic.

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
            Voice Recognition software.
            <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

the only problem is with our phones you have to type in the words, we don't have voice text. It's kind of like about a month ago I had a guy disputing downloads saying that his phone was stolen and he couldn't have used it. But in the notes from the previous week he had said it was to cold and his hands were numb. I can understand maybe an amputee or arthritis to an extent, but at the same time you get alot of really crazy reasons why they can justify charges as being invalid
              I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

Working...
              X