Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy's penis must be so small, the two Japanese guys from that episode of South Park would be hung better than him.

I'd send him through the chipper too, but gas is expensive and he isn't worth it to me. On the other hand, round up the various corporate suits and managers who grovel to people like him and prove him correct by giving him better service than he deserves, and we have a deal.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Guys like him that have the micro penis syndrome and get their jollies off by acting like huge dicks and treating people like crap can be treated or cured in several different ways: ,a nice hard kick in his miniature nether regions ,or a foot up his ass.
      Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 03-23-2008, 01:37 AM.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I've said this before, but I feel it bears repeating here; Bullies like this who get their kicks in by by being abusive to people who will lose their jobs for defending themselves or fighting back are why I don't like people. I may be weird, but I beleive in at least being cordial with the staff and if there's a problem I'll quietly tell a manager. When it's all over, let the waiter know how you feel with the tip (everyone gets at least 10% or $1, whichever's higher).
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

I will say that he probably gets terrible service everywhere he goes cuz of his attitude; he probably can't work out why waitstaff seat him next to the toilets every time. -.-
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

pagan says:
            you're assuming that he even has one!
            exactly what i was thinking; 'ken' has enough to make this guy green with eternal envy. i'm guessing lack of not just male memberage, but a great many other things, are factoring into this guy's particular behavioral problems.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

those people hes a bastard to? Need to join up and talk to us and you should gang together to ban his ass.
              Remember that one scene in Fight Club? You know, where Pitt and a bunch of the underground FC-ers corner the dude in the stall and threaten to castrate him for "****ing with them?" Yeah...that should be a daily occurrence for SCs.
              You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Working...
              X