X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LONG Day

*sigh*

Thefts are one of those things that Annoy me. And our customers have gotten ballsier.

* Yet another ink cartridge swiped. We've had a LOT of these thefts lately, and it's just getting worse. Ink, weight loss pills, blood glucose monitors, the works. Nothing we can do, either.

* Someone took a bottle of water from the coolers, drank half, and stuck it back in for the next customer to find. THAT one amazes me the most.

I really, really hate people some days.
    Last edited by Dragon_Dreamer; 08-25-2006, 08:42 PM.

Quoth Cygnata View Post
    *sigh*
    * Someone took a bottle of water from the coolers, drank half, and stuck it back in for the next customer to find. THAT one amazes me the most.

I really, really hate people some days.
    Eeewwww. That's sick. And it's stuff like that that makes it a rare day that I don't hate people.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I swear, this will be the last retail job I have, if I can help it. I've gotten way too jaded. At least I'm qualified to do much better, once I have the chance to move.

Comment

I was in Costco Monday, so big packages of food, and people had opened up boxes of muffins, ate some, left the rest (I guess for the next thief), opened up sealed packages of fruit (at least their mommies would be proud they're eating right) to munch, broke open packages for pints of water, etc. Argh!
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

That is pretty bad... I mean the rest of us pay for our food (and we damn well work for it too) what gives all those SCs the right to open the food packages and eat it in the store... They're all about the free stuff, aren't they? (one way or the other).
          This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Working...
          X