This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BossLady View Post
    But since you know that this office has multiple accounts can you request to your business office to combine the accounts into one so this wouldn't happen again ?
    Normally I would. Policy is don't request it unless asked by the customer, but if the customer is polite and reasonable, I will make the people in charge merge the accounts. (It amounts to the pressing of a button but they are quite lazy) However, in this case, I hope she screws up more. I don't take kindly to insulting SC's, regardless of how much they spend with us.

Although, something I forgot to note in the original post, she did threaten to stop shopping with us. While we all know what that usually amounts to, I can hope she meant it.

Comment

I was always taught to address anyone with a doctorate (medical, or otherwise) as Dr. So-and-so out of respect for the sheer amount of work it takes to get one in [almost] any field. Not that some of them can't be real jerks, but in most cases, they did do the work.

My
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
        House is awesome though! I'd rather have a doc that knows his shit and is an ass than is a nice guy with no clue.
        As House said once "Would you rather have a doctor who ignores you while you get better, or holds your hand while you die?"

On topic, probably entitlement of doctors is indicative of the reason they became a doctor. That's why iradney's doctor dad is a nice guy, but the ones in it for the cash or prestige are prickish.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
        X