This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Juwl View Post
    I've never seen a kid in the pic before, it's always been the dog and a blob that I always assumed was another dog.
    Geez, for the longest time, it looked like a picture of a sheep to me. Don't ask me how, don't ask me why, but it looked like a big fluffy sheep.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

LOL...yeah, there are quite a few avatars that cause me to look a few times before I can figure out what they are.
      BTW...I did explain the avatar here :
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ghlight=avatar
      My avatar...my little great-nephew and his dog
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Now, I'm not saying that she was doing this. But I do talk a lot to myself sometimes...and, er, well...I'm speaking out loud my dialouge to myself. I write a lot of stories and sometimes I narrate them out loud to get a feel for the sentences. I try not to do it unless I'm by myself...I bet if somewhere ever recorded me in my car, they'd send the men in white coats...but sometimes I forget (you ever forget? It happened to me ) and I start doing it in the store or somewhere. Granted, it DOES keep the other customers away from me, , but I know I look utterly insane.

Still, that's probably not what this lady was doing...my dialouge is more along the "JEEEAAAAANNNNN" ( /Cyclops) style, not normal everyday stuff.

(Apologies in advance to anyone who might ever have me come through their line on a low self-control day...*snicker*)
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
        X