Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The toilet SEAT??! Wow. I've heard of using the back of the toilet (i.e. the lid on the tank), but never the seat. That's beyond disgusting.
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
      Am I the only one a little disgusted that they were snorting off the toilet seat? What happened to a nice pocket mirror? Blech. If you're snorting anything off a toilet seat, it might be time to re-evaluate your life.
      I'm still pretty grossed out that he said he "ran his hand across the seat" EWWWWWWWWWW!

Comment

Quoth Sharsarannon View Post
        See, I wouldn't have been so nice. Vaseline? Nah, cover everythign with Cayenne Pepper. Snort that, if you can.
        Ooh, that would sting like hell. That red powder might be a little too noticeable against a white toilet seat, whereas Vaseline is nearly invisible.
        Am I the only one a little disgusted that they were snorting off the toilet seat? What happened to a nice pocket mirror? Blech. If you're snorting anything off a toilet seat, it might be time to re-evaluate your life.
        That's what I was thinking. Especially with all the bathroom stories that we read here. You have no idea how clean the seats are. Yuck!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

they do make white pepper

Comment

True. Or maybe wasabi powder?
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I love the evilness I am reading here.

Comment

i take it you've never seen Trainspotting?

hmmm not sure what idea i like better... the cayenne pepper or the vasoline... tho the pepper they could at least ahve tried to wipe off i guess...

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  True. Or maybe wasabi powder?
                  Dried Horseradish?
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

The real answer

Is to get these toilets installed:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5ul7prwoiM

Comment

I used to "lace" the toilets with WD40 at the gas station when I suspected this guy was snorting up a storm in there.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
                        Is to get these toilets installed:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5ul7prwoiM
                        That's exactly what I thought of when I read this. Probably the funniest anti-drug commercial ever.
                        Girls do not exist on the intarweb.

Comment

its not an antidrug commerical its supose to be a hey look we have a self cleaning toilet seat so it will feel nice and clean and not bodily fluids on it. the fact its antidrug is just a sideeffect

Comment

Quoth Sharsarannon View Post
                            See, I wouldn't have been so nice. Vaseline? Nah, cover everythign with Cayenne Pepper. Snort that, if you can.
                            Reminds me of a couple lines in "Papa Come Quick", don't know if they were bowlderized for radio, or if it's supposed to be a stereotypical redneck misunderstanding of counterculture:

Him and his Harley and his jalapeno
                            Smoking that stuff will make you hurt yourself
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X