This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me:1 Cust: 0 -- SCORCHED!!

If you don't know already I now sell sandals at a small kiosk in a local mall. Nice, boring, simple product...How could anyone have a truly weird question about sandals? C'mon!! They're freekin' sandals. How hard can it be?
    But still, somehow, these gits just have to pull some stupid sh*t out of their butts...*sigh*

Cust: *After asking about some kids sandals & what sizes we have on hand* So, why is it that kids sandals go from the smallest 6-13 sizes THEN start off at size 1 again?

Me: *blink blink* I have no clue. I really didn't have a hand in choosing how they rated the sizes when they were thinking that up a billion years ago.

Cust: Well, YOU should know that because you sell shoes.

Me: Actually, I'm new to this. I've spent the last 7 years selling computers & the like. I enjoy this because now I don't get any WEIRD questions about the product *I look the lady in the eye, raise an eyebrow & smile whilst saying this*, they're sandals..If they don't fit, ya try on a different size.

She actually laughed & agreed with me on this point...

Cust: I guess that was a question from way out in left field.

Me: Yes....How many do you want to get today?

...She was a good sport & bought a pair
    Last edited by Mr. Rude; 08-29-2006, 05:53 AM.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.
Working...
X