This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot about this one...

It's been festering in the refrigerated recesses of my mind... and may have grown mold... Just... you know... eat around the fuzzy parts... you should be fine.

Sometime last week, I was alone on the front end (as usually happens when it's just FES S and I... it'll get dead slow, and S thinks I can handle it for a minute or two, while she goes to do some important work, and, soon as she does, I get bumrushed with returns.)
    I got bumrushed with returns, so I called S to her register/to come turn the key so I can get my line moving again.
    Now, mind, she was apparently in the back of the store. So, it wasn't like she was there in twenty seconds or less or your order's free...
    S shows up, after some muttering from the next person in my line, turns the key, and hops on her register to help kill the line.
    Next person in line goes to her, and starts bitching her head off at S. "It's a disgrace that she was just standing there talking to her customer after she called for a manager! She should've called for backup!"
    Uh, hello, bitch, S IS MY BACKUP! Is she standing there helping your ass? Then I did my job!
    Now, by this point, my customer was gone, so, I'm partially listening to the woman bawl out S... and, it sounds like she's angry at both S and I for not doing our jobs. And at all our coworkers who were doing their jobs, and not running registers.
    Listen, bitch. S and I are the only two workers in the store currently who know how to run the registers. She's taught a few of the stockers, but not all of them, and the ones she has, aren't in for the day yet.
    Grrr!
    "I call murder on that!"

I know how you feel. At work we will sometimes get someone like that. If one of us is in the office and the other is at break. Nothing we can do about it. We cannot help it, if a customer before them wants to check out the units before they decide for sure. We have a drop payment slot right by the door, use it.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
    X