Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy gets mad because the bottom of his shoes got dirty. (short and silly)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy gets mad because the bottom of his shoes got dirty. (short and silly)

This guy came up and showed-me the heel from one of his bowling shoes (it was detachable), that he just bought and played with.

It was dirty... and he complains that the "floors are too dirty" and that we "should do a better job of cleaning".

I just said "Ok", and ignored him... it's not like we can do anything about it.

First of all... why are you telling me? I'm not a manager, nor the guy who cleans the floors... in fact I've never even SEEN the guy who cleans the floors, and probably never will.

Second... It's a PUBLIC building that has 10,000 kids running around in it, and you're not the first person to use that lane, yet alone the rest of the freaking building. Kids and dirt tend to go together.

Third... it was made of WHITE rubber... White shows dirt! Buy a black one next time!.

The floors are cleaned every night, after everyone leaves. It's the only time it can be done without crushing a 6 year old under a floor buffer. Deal.
    <Insert clever signature here>

It's called a paper towel, mister.
    It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
    -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Wait, you mean the bottoms of my shoes aren't supposed to get dirty?!?! Damn, now I have to get all new ones!!!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Let's see here, heels on a bowling shoe turning black?

Hmmmm, first of all, he needs to tell the people on the lanes with him to stop fouling and dragging the oil back up the approach.

Then he needs to remember that if it were anything big on the lanes he would stick--badly. Even water will screw up your slide. I know, I have turned bowling into a contact sport on occasion.

Last, if he's that damned concerned about getting something on his precious Dexters, then he should be wearing shoe covers.

Geez, he's bowling, not playing cricket with the queen. Get over it already man.

Comment

Working...
        X