This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC and karma....(kinda long)

Hello all, this happened to me last night and I am still furious about this. Now I'm the Loss Prevention Manager for a department store so I get all of the weird calls.

This first part was relayed to me by one of the ASM's. Entitlement witch and friend come in and shop in the store. EW looses keys in store, does not realize this until about 45 minutes before closing. EW and friend come back to store and a MASSIVE search is staged. EW cannot remember where she shopped in the store so the whole store is searched.

Instead of retracing her steps the EW and her friend go to one of our competitors to shop.

EW leaves her cell phone number and at closing the keys turn up. ASM calls her and stay 45 minutes past closing to wait for the hag who says she will be there "right away".

EW has stopped answering her phone and after 45 minutes ASM leaves message and keys at customer service and calls it a day.

Now it is 11:00 and compeditor has closed and she manages to find a mall security officer and a police officer who is working off duty at the mall and of course the bad people at the store had left for home and she was wanting to go home cause she was tired.

(Here is where I come in.) Since I am the LP manager I am first on the emergency call list for the store and I get a call from the Officer who tells me that customer had lost keys they are in the store can I come get them from the store. I attempt to call the other managers who live closer than me (I live about 45 minutes away) they wisely do not answer their phones so I'm stuck.

Officer asks me nicely as he tells me that she's real piece of work and please do this as a favor for him. (Okay for him I will b/c I do need police help ALOT with the scum that shoplift).

So I load up my sleeping first grader (Hubby works overnights) and my pregnant self and make the drive. I get to the store and find the keys and walk through the store dragging my daughter and meet up with the EW, her friend and the cop. EW starts screaming at me " It's about Farking time you stupid fat whore." Ect. Throws her cell phone at my head and misses, it hits my daughter who promptly starts screaming (she has small bump on her head). Said officer promptly arrests EW before I can go mama bear on her. Officer had her car towed and she spends the night in jail and according to her officer will be charged with the EMS call he made so that my daughter could be checked out. So I guess that at the end of the day she got her's but her hurting my child b/c she could not pick up her phone or says stay and help find her keys!!!! I mean okay find you want to take your aggressions out on me fine and dandy happens all the time... but hurt my kidlet!!!!!! She's REALLY lucky that the officer was there. ( I don't condone violence in any form but mess with my child and I will reconsider)

I would've been arrested for attempted murder. She should've been happy that you came down in the dead of night. It was her own fault that she was stupid enough to leave her keys behind. I love it when karma bites SC's (especially the horrible nasty ones) in the ass.

Comment

I can't say what I think I would have done to this "person" had she harmed a child in my presence (it doensn't even have to be my child...in this case, they are all my children.). It would get me banned from this board.

Comment

Please keep us updated if anything else happens with this story.

Do you know if she'll be charged with assault?

I'd be tempted to bring a civil suit aganst her.

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
          Please keep us updated if anything else happens with this story.

Do you know if she'll be charged with assault?

I'd be tempted to bring a civil suit aganst her.

Mike
          I believe the problem with the civil suit is that you have to show actual damages. If allegrasparkle's daughter has medical bills because of the incident or mom is charged for the EMS ride, then she can sue.

Otherwise, you aren't going to get very far with a civil suit.

Comment

Can she not press assault charges?

Comment

Quoth allegrasparkle View Post
              So I load up my sleeping first grader (Hubby works overnights) and my pregnant self and make the drive. I get to the store and find the keys and walk through the store dragging my daughter and meet up with the EW, her friend and the cop. EW starts screaming at me " It's about Farking time you stupid fat whore." Ect. Throws her cell phone at my head and misses, it hits my daughter who promptly starts screaming
              What a freaking entitlement whore! And a vicious bully and an ingrate to boot! There is no reason or justification for her behavior, none whatsoever. I hope they throw the book at her, the press has a field day with this and publicly humiliates her, and you and your daughter get the compensation due you.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post

I can't say what I think I would have done to this "person" had she harmed a child in my presence (it doensn't even have to be my child...in this case, they are all my children.). It would get me banned from this board.
                I have a very strong maternal instinct myself (and I'm not a mother). My own reaction would have been such that PsychoB*tch would have found her cell phone totally worthless, once the surgeons finished retrieving it from whatever orifice it had been plugged into.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                  I have a very strong maternal instinct myself (and I'm not a mother). My own reaction would have been such that PsychoB*tch would have found her cell phone totally worthless, once the surgeons finished retrieving it from whatever orifice it had been plugged into.
                  Exactly. The next person answering that phone would be her proctologist.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                    Exactly. The next person answering that phone would be her proctologist.
                    I was thinking maybe an ENT. I figure a sinus or ear canal (or possibly throat) insertion would hurt a lot more.
                    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Wow, that had A LOT of nerve!!!!!!!

And to throw a cell phone and end up hitting a small child?

Too bad we don't have a "getting arrested" smilie.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

And didn't she help find her damn keys? That'd be the first thing on my list to do.

What.....a.....friggin'.....tard

Enjoy your stay in the slammer ya stupid f***chop.

Ok...time to go wash out my mouth with scotch...I mean soap.
                        "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

nah, the rectal insertion will do quite well, because it's her foot that's performing the insertion.

i wonder if the hag enjoys the taste of leather, because that's how far my foot would reach...dumb *justaren'tenoughfoulwordstodescribeher*
                          look! it's ghengis khan!
                          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                            nah, the rectal insertion will do quite well, because it's her foot that's performing the insertion.
                            But how do we get anything past the head that's already inserted?

Comment

Oh, elasticity, you know? I think a crowbar will help.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                              X