Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The stupid is strong in this one (epic length)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it be...possibly...

that she made the sign with a SHARPIE she got from her car?

Comment

She called my store today while I wasn't there and gave A an earful. I should probably call her back and give her one final warning.
      "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
        She called my store today while I wasn't there and gave A an earful. I should probably call her back and give her one final warning.
        Yes, you should. Along with that note to bathe, you need to slip in a new hearing aid, because hers doesn't seem to be working well.
        Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Quoth UncleImpy View Post
          Just...wow. Can we nominate this one for a war story? Good lord I would have lost it loooong before you went to town on her.
          Nominations for War Stories are to be made in PMs to mods only. Any mention in a thread is basically summarily ignored.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

So, I called and left a message for her to not call us back until we had the seat casing or else it would be grounds for harassment.

Will she listen? Your guess is as good as mine. Although today A did get a few calls where the caller hung up as soon as A did her greeting...
            "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

You guys need to get caller ID on your incoming phone.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I have to say you are fortunate that terrible person has not driven A to quit her job and move three towns over. A lot of people could not stand that kind of abuse at that leve, good to know you and the company are supporting her.

Also I can't believe you had to BLOCK the door to keep this woman from following your co-worker into a restricted area.
                "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
                X