Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having an AMEX card somehow makes you special?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
    If *I* have an Amex, ANYONE can get it, trust me.
    I couldn't.

I couldn't get a Discover card, either.

If it wasn't for Chase, I'd wonder what the hell was wrong with me.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Sign up for Delta skymiles - you'll get an Amex application every other week until you finally give in.

Comment

Quoth auntiem View Post
        Sign up for Delta skymiles - you'll get an Amex application every other week until you finally give in.
        Yeah, no kidding. I had to call and firmly request that they stop sending me the stupid apps.
        Random conversation:
        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

There is a "super special" AMEX card. The "Centurion" card

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_Card

$2,500 PER MONTH fee, $250,000 spending limit.

Comment

Ironically most of my clients don't accept Amex, only Visa / Mastercard. So special they are not. -.-

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
              I have an Amex. And they definitely have my phone number, because they phoned me up to ask if I had booked a holiday using Finnish currency. I was quite glad that they had it, because I hadn't.
              I hope this was before 2002 because since then finnish currency has been euros, which is in use in 15 countries.
              I hope you haven't booked a holidays using euros, because that might cause problems.

Comment

Quoth ruinwen View Post
                I hope this was before 2002 because since then finnish currency has been euros, which is in use in 15 countries.
                I hope you haven't booked a holidays using euros, because that might cause problems.
                As Cinema Guy is in the UK, he'd be more likely to use GBP than anything else. Gotta love that exchange rate.

On topic: I think AmEx is the greatest card ever! You know why? There's so few places around here that take it that you'd have a hard time spending yourself into debt.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                X