Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've forgotten how horrible customers were.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've forgotten how horrible customers were.

So Monday I get to go back to work after taking leave for 3 blissful weeks.

Then I get. Them. THe customers. I will admit the last two days have been... adnormally filled with SC's. I tried telling my co-worker, but he was shrugging, reminding me it was normal So, here are a few quick stories.

1: Guy I haven't seen ever. I card him when he buys smokes. He screams he comes here all the damn time, and I need to call my manager so that she can tell me, the NEW guy, to sell him smokes. After much blinking. Him trying to stare me down. I calmly point to my name tag. The one that says assistant manager on it. He prompty showed me his ID. He was 18 by two days.

2: Had a rather... big man. Pushing several...several hundred lbs. Telling me how much he hates the fat girls cause all they do is eat cake and twinkes. He buys much of same product and leaves.

3: Had a man rant and rave about how a certain middle east country is suppling Smart Tea to a certain Asian country, and thats why he can't get a job in America.

4: Had a rather rude guy shove some lady who I was ringing up, and shoved a five dollars in my face to buy his pack of condoms because he had a hooker charging him by the minute. Before I could stop myself, I told him he got hell of a cheap deal then. He left. Leaving 2 dollars in change.

5: Had rather strange person begging random customers for rides. He'd also change where he needed to go. He was really. REALLY presisant about rides. He finally left after police showed up.

6: Drunk Man. Too much beer. Freshly clean floor. Man walks out with the front of his pants wet. I have to clean floor again with super strength soap.

7: Man steals worthless plastic phone cards. Tries to come back later claiming he bought them from me, but I didn't activate them. I sorta shrug. He leaves with cards.

...there are a few more, but those are the ones that stand out the most.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

2: Had a rather... big man. Pushing several...several hundred lbs. Telling me how much he hates the fat girls cause all they do is eat cake and twinkes. He buys much of same product and leaves.
    Sooo... does he hate fat girls because they eat his twinkies, then? Maybe it's a territory issue.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      "Do as I say, not as I do!"

Riiiiight...
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Plaidman! In Portland?! I used to work where you work. What a coincidence. >_>

Comment

Where was this ?
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Forgotten how horrible-?!
            After three little weeks?!

I've been out of retail for almost 2 years now and I can still remember it like it was yesterday. I think of some specific customers and wonder how I even made it past them with raining death and maim upon them.

The good old days...
            ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
              Where was this ?
              Well I'm sure not in the same store you're in, but you know. Same chain. I won't name names, though. I was in the Northeast area of P-Town.

Comment

Oregon represent! (Roseburg).
                ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                  Oregon represent! (Roseburg).
                  Woot! *high fives*

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                    5: Had rather strange person begging random customers for rides. He'd also change where he needed to go. He was really. REALLY presisant about rides. He finally left after police showed up.
                    That's really worrying actually... I don't even want to know what he was intending :/
                    ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                      4: Had a rather rude guy shove some lady who I was ringing up, and shoved a five dollars in my face to buy his pack of condoms because he had a hooker charging him by the minute. Before I could stop myself, I told him he got hell of a cheap deal then. He left. Leaving 2 dollars in change.

By the minute? That's a new one to me.

Since he left his $2 change, how'd he pay her?
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post

By the minute? That's a new one to me.

Since he left his $2 change, how'd he pay her?
                        Becky for the win!
                        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                        HR believes the first person in the door
                        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                        Document everything
                        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

For the first time in like 10 years . . . I am now craving a Twinkie.

Darn you anyway Plaidman.

Must fight the urge . . .nothing good in them . . and well don't want to risk being shoved out of the way by man that must have cake.
                          ewww now I have American Pie/ apple pie replaced with cake . . .cause you know he isn't dating anyone. have to share the need to bleach my brain with someone

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post

Darn, he found a good one.
                            SC Motto "I am more important than you and others and don't you ever forget it"

Comment

She was probably charging HIM by the minute because even a girl of the night doesn't have the nerve to charge 50 dollars for 10 seconds work.

Comment

Working...
                              X