Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've forgotten how horrible customers were.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!
    Oregonians!
    Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

2: Had a rather... big man. Pushing several...several hundred lbs. Telling me how much he hates the fat girls cause all they do is eat cake and twinkes. He buys much of same product and leaves.
      so sayeth the rotund one without a girfriend OR a date.

gee, wonder why he only has 'little debbie' to keep him company.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

So

1) Admitted to illegally buying smokes - dumb.

2) Kettle meet pot, pot kettle.

3) Clearly has not been drinking any smart tea.

4) Cheap condoms break, if she gets his name he may end up paying big in child support.

5) But the police always are willing to give free rides! Why did he leave?

6) I guess it true, you don't buy beer, you can only rent it.

7) Talk is cheap.

Comment

I found, working at the gas station, that the people most apt to throw a HUGE fit over being carded were freshly 18 (smokes) or freshly 21 (beer).

Don't ask me why. It's like in their own dimented little minds, once they hit that magic 18 or 21, they will NEVER be carded. Whatever.

It's going to take many years before I ever "forget" how awful customers were or can be. Nearly 2 years later, I still shudder at times reading the stories on here and thank gosh that I don't have to deal with it.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
          X