Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are better ways to compliment a person's physical appearance than "You should be a stripper!"

I prefer "You're gorgeous" "You're beautiful" or "What a pretty young lady" over "You're HOT!" "Damn those are some big ass titties!" or "Damn that's one HOT ass!" or "WOW what a rockin body!"

Edit to add: I cannot stand the word "Tits" or especially "Titties". I've probably said it a time or two while extremely pissed, mocking someone, or intoxicated, but wow I cannot stand that lingo for breasts.
    Last edited by blas; 04-06-2008, 12:38 AM.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth unclejampuff View Post
      But unless the general theme is (partially or fully)naked women, HOW RUDE.
      I'm sorry, but all I can hear in my head is "how rude" like Jar-Jar would say it. I liked Jar-Jar....and the Ewoks.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        I'm sorry, but all I can hear in my head is "how rude" like Jar-Jar would say it. I liked Jar-Jar....and the Ewoks.
        I'm thinking more like Stephanie Tanner. If I like Full House, it's okay for you to like Jar-Jar.
        "I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me."
        "Free at last from my vegetable prison!"
        X-Strike Studios: Video game movies done RIGHT!

Comment

people are kinda odd about features that "stick out"
          for girls, it'll be the "mammories" or a nice rear, or something else catchign their attention, i've heard some get comments about ... uh... lollipop... suckling... lips...

but Cyggies situation, sounded more like a old fox, trying to gather younger foxes... to train... so to speak >.>

i have a similar thing happen a lot with me, only less sexist.. obviously, i've never met a sexist woman...
          my beard, i have a long beard, and it seems to catch peoples attention a fair bit, everything from really creepy comments, insults, or people just reaching out at random trying to tug it... just be glad most guys won't actually do that with inapropriate areas on you girls... atleast i hope they don't? sometimes i don't trust my own gender to be able to form coherrent thoughts...
          Rawr

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            Edit to add: I cannot stand the word "Tits" or especially "Titties". I've probably said it a time or two while extremely pissed, mocking someone, or intoxicated, but wow I cannot stand that lingo for breasts.
            That's the one word that I can't stand for them either! But I love collecting the different things that they're called. I've gotten enamoured of "rack" for some reason lately. Mostly, I refer to them as the "girls".
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I recently found out that my little sister name hers "Rita" and "Roberta".
              ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Working...
              X