This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Of The Living Idiots

Submitted for your disapproval three morons incapable of the act of listening to what I say.

Idiot #1 He comes in and hands me his tax refund check "Can you cash this?" he asks. I tell him we cannot, store policy and all. He then whines, "But it's only for a measly 29 dollars." I tell him again that I cannot cash his check. "Well," he says smugly "I was going to some of that money here, but since you refuse to cash it, I'll guess you've lost a customer."

In my opinion you are not officially a customer unless you have spendable income on you. No way I'm risking my job over some asshat that can't or won't use a bank or check cashing place.

Idiot #2 Woman comes in and asks if we have a bathroom she can use. I tell her no and she asks if she has to be a customer to use the restroom. I tell her that the bathroom is for employee use only. She buys a bottle of water and then says "Now that I'm a customer, can I use your bathroom?"

What part of employees only did not get through her skull?

Idiot #3 A man comes in and looks at the newspaper section. "Do you have the Wall Street Journal?" "I'm sorry, we don't carry that." He walks up to the counter and asks "Did it not come in today?" "No" I tell him yet again "We don't sell the Wall Street Journal here." He stares at me and then asks "So are you getting it tomorrow?'

My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
    Submitted for your disapproval three morons incapable of the act of listening to what I say.

Idiot #1 He comes in and hands me his tax refund check "Can you cash this?" he asks. I tell him we cannot, store policy and all. He then whines, "But it's only for a measly 29 dollars." I tell him again that I cannot cash his check. "Well," he says smugly "I was going to some of that money here, but since you refuse to cash it, I'll guess you've lost a customer."

In my opinion you are not officially a customer unless you have spendable income on you. No way I'm risking my job over some asshat that can't or won't use a bank or check cashing place.

Ah yes, the old "I got big bucks and going to make your day" I just love those. Wanna impress me? Then spend 10% of my annual gross sales.
    SC Motto "I am more important than you and others and don't you ever forget it"

Comment

"I was going to some of that money here, but since you refuse to cash it, I'll guess you've lost a customer."
      Oh, my entire ass.

Parasite.

Comment

What a bunch of morons.
        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

So.. you don't have the Wall Street Journal? *runs away and hides*
          "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Idiot #3 A man comes in and looks at the newspaper section. "Do you have the Wall Street Journal?" "I'm sorry, we don't carry that." He walks up to the counter and asks "Did it not come in today?" "No" I tell him yet again "We don't sell the Wall Street Journal here." He stares at me and then asks "So are you getting it tomorrow?'
            I had one of them tonight! Only it wasn't the Wall Street Journal (or our equivalent, the Financial Review) or the Herald-Sun or the Sun-Herald or another major paper from interstate, it was the weekly paper from some country town. A newspaper with such small circulation that they don't even carry it in the next town down the highway.

Comment

He was gonna spend a whopping $29 at you store? Gosh golly gee! Biggest customer of the day! Holy Taledo! How dare you turn him away!

What a Snausage he was.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Further proof clients do not read, a client says shes unable to log into her payroll site online. I go to the page and on the LOGIN page right below it in words saying

We will be adding to administrative enhancements to PRWC on Saturday April 5. Our Web services will be temporarily unavailable on this day. Thanks for planning accordingly.
                Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                  He was gonna spend a whopping $29 at you store?
                  Nope. "SOME" of the $29.00. Which makes him a bigger snausage.

Comment

noooo! please please PLEASE don't go; here, i'll buy it all for you *grabs him around the ankle to stop him from leaving and gets drug*

nooooo! i can't lose you, you're a good customer!
                    Last edited by chainedbarista; 04-06-2008, 04:57 AM.
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Wow...what a bunch of idiots,those kind of people could use some to get some sense knocked in their heads.
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Nope

Quoth StevieJD View Post
                        Ah yes, the old "I got big bucks and going to make your day" I just love those. Wanna impress me? Then spend 10% of my annual gross sales.
                        My gross income last year was $9000, I spent over $3000 for the cruise my girlfriend went on with me, spending $900 makes you small fry.

When I was a computer tech my gross income hit $45,000 but I saw plenty of people put down $10-15,000 for a Mac Graphic Setup (Mac stuffed with RAM and Hard Drives, 72" wide Colour Inkjet printers, huge flatbed scanners, etc), then someone would come in and act like they were some big hotshot because they wanted to spend $3-1,000 on their home computer. Notice the ordering of the numbers as they tried to low-ball everything they bought no matter how much you pointed out it was junk and they should spend a few extra bucks for quality/reliability.

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
                          So.. you don't have the Wall Street Journal? *runs away and hides*
                          I think it's coming in tomorrow.
                          Sometimes life is altered.
                          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                          Uneasy with confrontation.
                          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                          X