Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second week at work, I dropped some kind of nasty green hot sauce. Whoa, baby, that stuff smelled terrible and stained the tile.

Just tonight, as I'm filling up the shelves with display items, some asshat, who sees me working out of the cart and could've asked me to move it, shoves it out of his way. I had a jar of Miracle Whip sitting in the kid-seat thing, which of course fell, busted, and shot shards of glass into my toes. It took ten friggin' minutes to clean up, not including the time I was in the office squeezing glass out of my toes with tweezers. His response? "My bad."
    "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
    -FSTDT

Comment

My worst one only involved water thankfully.

Back when I was pulling LOOOOOOOOOONG days at papa johns - we're talking open to close shifts for 2 weeks straight (arrive at 8am, leave at 2am, get home at 3, leave at 7, etc, 90-100 hour work weeks), I was doing inventory in the walk in cooler while filling up the sinks. I usually filled them while my closing driver was on his last run delivery so he could save a few minutes.

I should point out there was one solitary floor drain in the entire store - and it didn't work at all (as I found out that night).

I fell asleep standing up in the cooler - woke up when the water started lapping at my feet. Didn't even hear the poor driver banging on the front door to be let back in. That was a very, very long night, I flooded the entire store with at least an inch of water (and emptied our hot water heater in the process).

Comment

Working...
      X