Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something I shouldn't find in a box of books.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give pukey face a break - but please pass the

Wow. I think from now on, if I were you, I'd make the people remove the books from the boxes themselves.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

so i have to ask....

was it....

......fresh?
      Last edited by CorDarei; 04-16-2008, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Utterly disgusting, although I was expecting something much, much worse. No descriptions needed here.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
          Utterly disgusting, although I was expecting something much, much worse. No descriptions needed here.
          ... I was expecting something else as well. Something even less explicable.

Comment

I don't supposed you can call them up and say something like this?....

"Hello, yes you recently donated a box of books to us?.... Oh, yes, the top layer of books were fine... Your used tampon however was not appreciated. ... What's that, you'll never donate to us again? That's what I wanted to hear. Have a nice day! !"

Comment

oh my gawd... the grossness....
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*UGH* *barf*

Sad thing is that I immediately pictured this nasty girl I used to be friends with. Then again she never used tampons she said they were bad for you. But the pads she'd leave in the garbage for two weeks didn't seem to bother her. *shudder*
                wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
                ----
                Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

YIKES!

um, that doesn't belong anywhere near reading materials.....................
                  i guess this might be an exercise in "which one of these things is not like the other?"
                  check out my new blog!!!!

http://pitofdespairblog.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment/send me the links to your blog!

Comment

That ranks right up there with the various "marital aids" that people would donate to Goodwill.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                    X