Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The company had already paid the money actually owed by the time it got to court. So there was literally no case. These people have also made things worse because they can't manage to follow court procedures at all and their paperwork is unreadable.

I don't believe they were lying or trying to scam they are just really really really stupid.

I hope they will not take further court action regarding this. I did try to explain why they were wrong but they just argued and couldn't understand. However pointing out that costs for the high court is so much higher did appear to sink in.

They do have 4 other court cases. One company has applied for a judgement saying they can't start any more cases against them.

While they are classic "vexatious claimants" I still think they are foolish not evil or even particularly nasty. They genuinely believe that they have been treated terribly and can't understand why the courts don't see this. They're starting to feel like the whole world is against them.

If they keep this up eventually they'll be right. *sigh*

I have spent about 5 hours first trying to ignore them, then making incredibly detailed notes about them in case they try and claim I did anything wrong, then writing to them so that when they completely misunderstand what I told them I can prove what I told them. Arghh. I have people I could be spending time with who actually need assistance and who I can actually do something for.

Victoria J

Comment

Working...
    X