This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Confused and the Outraged

Customer: I can’t make a payment on your site. It won’t come up.
    Me: Our site is down right now.
    Customer: You guys should really post this on your site so people will not get frustrated with it.

Me: If you need further assistance, please call us at 1-800-555-1234.
    Customer: Is there a number where I can reach you?

Customer: I recently had a better experience at the DMV than I have been having with you guys. Get someone out here to bury this f*cking cable!
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

These guys need to go back to school and learn computers and take anger management courses. The second guy just needs a slap to the face to make him realize he's being stupid.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I wish I could slap all of their faces. I don't know what makes ppl act more rude when they're emailing, but they do! Damn rude idiots.

Comment

Me: Hello, XXX Office, Imal'sheva speaking

Caller: Helo, is this the XXX Office? who is speaking please.

On the other hand, I have also had some intellegent people.

Me: Hello, XXX Office, Imal'sheva speaking

Caller: Hello Imal'sheva , this is YYY from ZZZ

Comment

This people have severe issues. Terminal stupidity, anger management problems, and they all should be banned from any and all phones and computers.

To them all, I give out
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
            To them all, I give out
            oh that salmon is your answer for everything, once in a while wouldn't it be great to give them a
            Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

Quoth toolbert View Post
              oh that salmon is your answer for everything, once in a while wouldn't it be great to give them a
              As a fan of the salmon myself, I can say that it is in fact the answer to everything. Although there are select scenarios where only a will suffice.

I think PhoneJockey's being told the website should be updated to reflect a website outage qualifies for both!
              Dips: The best karma happens when you let a jerk bash themselves senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

Comment

Quoth ihatethenba68 View Post
                The second guy just needs a slap to the face to make him realize he's being stupid.
                I disagree, the second guy could have been asking for a direct number to Phone Jockey rather than having to call the 800 number and go through the whole spiel of menus (I presume there are menus) and probably getting a completely different person that is unfamiliar with his issue. I still wouldn't give him a direct number, but it's not exactly a stupid request.

Comment

On that one caller, his phone could have cutted out at that time. Which happens alot for me. Or a loud noise could have happened at that time.
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
                    I disagree, the second guy could have been asking for a direct number to Phone Jockey rather than having to call the 800 number and go through the whole spiel of menus (I presume there are menus) and probably getting a completely different person that is unfamiliar with his issue. I still wouldn't give him a direct number, but it's not exactly a stupid request.
                    That's what I was thinking too. Some of those menus are a bit confusing...and if you're not careful, you can easily end up at the wrong place.
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I'm not suprised some nimrod wanted to put something on the website to tell that the website was down. When I worked at a TV station in the master control room, some idiot called me while I was sitting in complete darkness with the phone on my lap, waiting for my boss, the Chief Engineer, to call me to tell me what to do. I was holding the phone so I could find quickly it if it rang. I was in complete darkness because the entire city block had suffered a blackout. We were well and truly off the air.

The lady who called wanted us to put up something to tell that we were off the air. (like the screen full of static wasn't enough of a clue). This after starting her conversation with "Hey, ya'all know you're off the air?"

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                        The lady who called wanted us to put up something to tell that we were off the air. (like the screen full of static wasn't enough of a clue). This after starting her conversation with "Hey, ya'all know you're off the air?"
                        That's when you say something smartass, like "thank you Captain Obvious."
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth dragonflygrrl View Post
                          I think PhoneJockey's being told the website should be updated to reflect a website outage qualifies for both!
                          That was probably my favorite one. I think these ppl are so damn petty too.

Comment

Working...
                          X