Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Subway and I am a nice customer; I once got loads of cheese and meatball sauce added on for free for apparently being the only person all day to say please and thank you. While that was nice to get free cheese and sauce, it saddens me that so many people were rude to the Subway staff.

I'll have a six inch Meatball Mariana on herb and cheese with cheese, tomatoes and BBQ sauce. I'd like a chocolate chip cookie please. ^^
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      I love Subway and I am a nice customer; I once got loads of cheese and meatball sauce added on for free for apparently being the only person all day to say please and thank you. While that was nice to get free cheese and sauce, it saddens me that so many people were rude to the Subway staff.
      I do that all the time for the good customers as well. I actually tell them something along the lines of "thank you for not being a douchebag like 80+% of the rest of the people, and for that you are not going to be charged for your extra cheese/meat/cookies/bigger drink."

That's also a great way to get them to tip too.

*brings out another fresh batch of cookies from the oven.*
      My Fur Affinity Page:https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetigress/
      My Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/thetigress

Comment

LMAO at the sales tax thing, everywhere I've ever worked, I've dealt with that SC... Sometimes they are kids and might not know... I am a little more lenient on that, but the adults are awful.

SC - "But is says on the back that its only $19.99"
        ME - " Oh are you from Delaware?" (Yay no sales tax!)
        SC - "No I have lived in PA all my life" (sounding agitated)
        ME - "hmm.. Me too, and since I was born the great state of Pennsylvania has charged 6% on all non-grocery items...." (Where the hell have you been?)

The best tho is the ones who think that tax is negotiable...

SC - "Well I'm spending a lot, how about we just leave the tax off..."
        ME - "Sorry, you'll have to talk to the State department of revenue about that"
        SC - "WHY?!"
        ME - "Uhhh... where do you think the sales tax goes?!?!"

Comment

Working...
        X