Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people really think we're that stupid.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth alphaboi View Post
    Ironically state stores are the only place I don't get carded (then again the Liquor Control Board can't very well fine itself).
    Funny.
    Last time I was drunk with friends shopping for more beer at Tesco we all insisted on showing ID, because we never get carded. Ever. The clerk had a blast.
    Music: Last.fm
    Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

Quoth PaRaGaS View Post
      Is it really that strict there?
      I mean, here you can get beer underage pretty much everywhere. Sure, it's not legal and I know a few stores that have lost their liquor licences over this, but most clerks don't care.:
      Not to stress it, but YES. In Oregon, if your caught selling to underage, its 5000 dollar fine, lost of job, and possible jail time. So no, that dollar I might have made for the store is NOT worth it, despite how much people beg/plead/bribe.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth PaRaGaS View Post
        Funny.
        Last time I was drunk with friends shopping for more beer at Tesco we all insisted on showing ID, because we never get carded. Ever. The clerk had a blast.
        Tesco operate on the "think 21" scheme...if you look under 21 they card you.

That being said, i've actually bought alcahol, on a dare, from the tesco I worked at, while underage. No-one blinked.

Comment

Working...
        X