Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's weird is the sheer number of suggestions about how to fake it... Furthermore, the question being how do y'all know this and do I really want to know why?

Oh, grits and lots of water works...uh..ok, forget I said that.
    Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

I must be jaded. I didn't find the request all that odd.

Seriously.

Of course, I live in a resort town where we have several "adult" festivals, including one very Mardi Gras like, and I actually have no trouble believing someone might need fake sperm for a costume (and hence the call to the costume shop). For example, if I had to guess, and I believe it was not a prank, I would think that he wanted it for a giant walking penis costume, to either shoot out the top, or to be splattered on the side.

Don't laugh. I have seen those. Many, many times. I DID say I was jaded, didn't I?

Kind of tells you how out there some of the costumes I have seen have been, huh?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

One of my male friends went to one of the anime cons I frequent dressed up as a bukkake'd schoolgirl.

And I personally know that ranch dressing makes a good substitute as well.
        "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Hmmmm . . . maybe he was going to pull a prank on a friend who had gotten drunk and make them think they did the deed with someone . . .

Or maybe I need to take my imagination and put it to good use, such as finishing up a fanfic piece I've been wanting to complete.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X